Molecular Tone Match

Nice!

What was that riff you were playing? I know it but I can't place it and that's gonna bug me :)

I thought it was just some noodling, but it does sound like butchered version of the John Norum "Face the Truth" riff. Great song/album.

When I ordered the amp I asked for a NFB control since I'm so used to tweaking it on the Axe. Girth seemed like an (in)appropriate label.

There's a 3 way "era' switch on the amp that selects different diode clipping options - would there be any utility in having different saturation diode choices in the Axe amp block? Or is it just a case of turning the sat drive up or down to get the desired amount?

LT - your new coffee mug :sunglasses:
image1.png

I thought it was just some noodling, but it does sound like butchered version of the John Norum "Face the Truth" riff. Great song/album.
Quite possible I used to have that album. Don't remember it but the riff was definitely familiar :)

Bonus points for Glenn Hughes!

and went for a skate
Aside from the obvious dermatological issue, I hope your hands are Well insured and you wear some kinda protective gear on them.........
( I was a hotdog inline street skater (Rollerblades) for years before my age caught up to me...I learned the hard way about proper protection
dont wanna sound like a wimp or Dad, but I’ve just seen too much damage done to even the most confident skaters. Lecture over.)

Love it LT
Now one question just because i am curious could you have done it without the tone match?

Just with the RTA to identify where the freqs are then using and eq to boost those freq w a wide Q

Obviously a ton more work but do you think it would still be matched ?

Love it LT
Now one question just because i am curious could you have done it without the tone match?

Just with the RTA to identify where the freqs are then using and eq to boost those freq w a wide Q

Obviously a ton more work but do you think it would still be matched ?
Yeah it's not far off the stock Atomica High already. The bonus is out took 2 minutes rather than 2 hours with the TM.

@2112 you did another AMAZING job with this one. I loaded it up last night and ended up getting lost for the better part of 3 hours ....... especially with Scene 3!!! I stole that Pitch Block shamelessly and saved it to my Block Library. Gives any preset that HUGE sound which is especially needed if you happen to be the only electric. I am 95% a Sunday morning Worship player, so I don’t dive into the high gain much ...... but my guitar heart is in the 80’s with all the hair bands and this nails it PERFECTLY! I am seeing this preset making an appearance this weekend for sure!
Again, freaking AWESOME JOB man!

@2112 - Leon, how do you like the Molecular compared to your Son of Yeti? Just curious. I ordered a Son of Yeti a couple weeks ago. Hopefully I'll have it by January or so.

Thanks for sharing this tone match preset. It sounds amazing!

@ssmorga78 so stoked to hear you're enjoying it. Not many better ways to spend a few hours :)

@pharmd07 the Molecular has a bit more of that JCM style "bark" whereas the SoY was a bit thicker and "gooey" for lack of a better term. I found the Friedman models in the Axe sounded real close to the SoY whereas the Molecular is more Atomica/Brit 800 Mod.

Back
Top Bottom