Moke's preset quit working

Megadebt

Experienced
I purchased Moke's preset for Audioslave Like A Stone, downloaded it, and put the cab IR's in the proper place. It was working, now it has no sound. I am baffled. I am using the nec version of his presets. All other presets on the Axe lll still work fine.

I am currently rebuilding his preset, thinking that may work. What a pain. Any help much appreciated!

Thanks,
Cave Man

Run a parallel line input to the output.

Then connect to it after each block starting at input. Eventually you’ll come to the no sound point again and will know where your issue resides.

Enter the Preset Layout View. Page to the Meters view. You will now see each blocks Stereo Input signal and Stereo Output signal. Should be easy to spot the problem from there.

Did you save the preset after putting the cab in? Go double check there's a cab in the preset.

What version of firmware are you on? If it was saved with a firmware version greater than what you are running you might have issues. I can't remember if AxeEdit will refuse to load the preset or not... I'm pretty sure it will still shuttle it over.

Run a parallel line input to the output.

Then connect to it after each block starting at input. Eventually you’ll come to the no sound point again and will know where your issue resides.
There's a Meters view that allows you to see the levels at every block. No need to do all that extra work.

Try bypassing the Volume block. I may have left it attached to a controller? The (nec) version should not have any controllers attached. I can check when home from work.

I will work on it after I wake up and have some coffee. Thanks yall!

Moke, I love all of your presets by the way!

OK, I bypassed the vol block 1 and the preset/scenes are all working great now.

What a cool sounding preset, especially with the Jackson PC-1

Scene 6 is hella fun!

Thanks, great advice!

Just wanted to say that I am having fun with this preset. It's nice to just play and have the tone for the song nailed. No tweaking, just play!

I have a good backing track for the song.

Thanks Moke, you rock!

Back
Top Bottom