Moke's 'Noel' with my 'Acoustic Simulator'

Thanks firmani99, It is one of the presets that is available in my online store (see my signature below). I tweaked it as described in the OP.
As good as that acoustic guitar preset sounds with an electric guitar, have you listened to it with an amplified acoustic guitar? I wonder if that would enhance it, I'll probably buy your preset and find out soon! Great playing, First Noel is my favorite Christmas Carol.

Moke: I had just finished reflecting upon my Xmas day (yesterday) before bed tonight...... and stumbled upon your Noel track. Especially with ever aging parents, and my dog Sam (known by my friends as my “son”) who likely won’t be here next year. Your track recapped an awesome and blessed Xmas holiday for me. A beautiful rendition.

They aren't in any 'Packs'. They are available as an individual presets in the 'General Multi-Purpose' categories.
Purchased the acoustic with shimmer patch for both Humbucking and Single Coil pickups, just have to read your notes about speaker and external controllers, I'm completely psyched!

That sounds great @Moke. My AX8 (bought s/h) came with your acoustic preset installed, so I'm thinking I should give it a tryout. Your tone is very nice.
Have a very merry Christmas.
Brett

Hi Moke

Great tradition. I actually forgot about it, so nice to be reminded of your very nice recording......which sold me your acoustic preset. Very nice.

Merry christmas and happy newyear.

Søren

Back
Top Bottom