Moke's Foreplay/Longtime Preset (Q2.04)

Can't wait to check this out. My last band played Longtime - one of the songs I miss playing the most from that band.

Thank you for your hard work on this - DL'ed it and will be learning some Boston very shortly. Takes me way back to when my best friend had a late '60s white Olds 442 convertible with large house stereo speakers filling the back seat. He lived about 1/2 of mile away, and when he fired up the car and played the Boston 8 track tape, you could hear him heading over. That and the 2112 8 track were "go-to" albums in the day.

Great Moke !
thanks,
to keep alive the myth Boston :)
FW 1.03 correct ? ;)
Will be never updated for FW 2.XX :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thank you for your hard work on this - DL'ed it and will be learning some Boston very shortly. Takes me way back to when my best friend had a late '60s white Olds 442 convertible with large house stereo speakers filling the back seat. He lived about 1/2 of mile away, and when he fired up the car and played the Boston 8 track tape, you could hear him heading over. That and the 2112 8 track were "go-to" albums in the day.
I smiled the whole time I was reading this.......That is my bands main mission, to (try to) recreate the tunes close enough to spark these kind of memories. There is something almost magical when a specific smell or guitar tone takes you back to a special time and/or place.

Thanks Moke :D:D:D
Now I do not know whether to upgrade in Q3 ...:confused:
Or remain firm in Q2 ....;)
Hahaha
We wait your news :)

Thanks so much for this patch, it has been a blast to play. I have been playing your first patch on my Q2 axe

Back
Top Bottom