Legacy Presets [Moke's Custom Presets] Axe-Fx II Master Thread - Updated to Q9.04/10.01 - New presets, Videos, & Discounts

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
Man - just hopped in to wish you luck with the site. I know it's a lot of work creating a quality preset. No reason why you should give them away :) Good luck. Hope thing go well for the site.

Wow. I'm so happy!:)
I've just been playing with Moke's Whitesnake Still of the Night patch and loving it...
AND I've just realised Q5.00b is out! I can't stop grinning:D

I'm posting in here for anyone that subscribed to this thread.

I have updated all of my Axe-Fx II presets for Q8.00.

All new purchases will include a PDF file with a special link to an 'Update/Archive' page for each preset. Keep them in a safe place, it is your access to all future updates for that given preset.

For those how have already purchased from me...Please send me a message on my site with a list of presets purchased and I will manually email you the links for them. Once again..Keep these PDF files in a safe place, it is your access to all future updates for that given preset.

Please be patient as I can only send them in the evening after work.

The AX8 presets will be coming as soon as the final release of Q8 in out.

Last edited:
I was just thinking about this recently. Many of my presets have changed dramatically .

Just this week I upgraded to the latest firmware and reset all of my presets to the stock amps and settings.

I really appreciate you updating the presets.

Have you re-tweaked your custom-ir's or can I still leave the orignal ir's which came with the download when I bought them?

I'm posting in here for anyone that subscribed to this thread.

I have updated all of my Axe-Fx II presets for Q8.00.

All new purchases will include a PDF file with a special link to an 'Update/Archive' page for each preset. Keep them in a safe place, it is your access to all future updates for that given preset.

For those how have already purchased from me...Please send me a message on my site with a list of presets purchased and I will manually email you the links for them. Once again..Keep these PDF files in a safe place, it is your access to all future updates for that given preset.

Please be patient as I can only send them in the evening after work.

The AX8 presets will be coming as soon as the final release of Q8 in out.

Brutally good service!! Will give you a buzz when back with my AXE.

For you busy people out there, presets by Moke, Fremen, Glenn etc etc.. is a great way to get a starting platform for pretty much no money at all (compared the time they put into this)
Been great for me and tons of the presets has pretty much been plug and play live

Awesome thanks.
(writing you this at 35,000 feet between Hong Kong and Tokyo) as said, very little own time to tweak and fiddle around.

Keep the good work up

Have you re-tweaked your custom-ir's or can I still leave the orignal ir's which came with the download when I bought them?
Good question Tony,

No, the IRs have not changed. If you used the recommended user cab locations. then you are good to go. If you needed to use different user cab slots, then you just need to re-direct the cab block(s) to the new location and re-save the preset.

I'll admit that when I saw this thread, I thought to myself - why would I pay for these presets? How good does this guy thinks his presets are?

Then I listened to your Acoustic and Organ patches and said - damn this guy has put some TIME IN getting these to sound this good!
I can tell you it will take more than $10 of my time to get anything close. So anyone who is questioning your integrity....blow it off.

I am likely going to buy your Acoustic preset.
Question - you have some 'combo presets' (like Acoustic and Organ), is it the same Acoustic tone match that is in the individual Acoustic preset?
(hope that made sense)

I'll admit that when I saw this thread, I thought to myself - why would I pay for these presets? How good does this guy thinks his presets are?

Then I listened to your Acoustic and Organ patches and said - damn this guy has put some TIME IN getting these to sound this good!
I can tell you it will take more than $10 of my time to get anything close. So anyone who is questioning your integrity....blow it off.

Question - you have some 'combo presets' (like Acoustic and Organ), is it the same Acoustic tone match that is in the individual Acoustic preset?
(hope that made sense)
I bought @Moke acoustic patch and is STELLAR!!! No brainer and really valuable!

(hope that made sense)
At this point most of the "General Use' combo presets are still using my Gen 1 Acoustic sim. Some for CPU reasons, some because it blends better with the accompanying sound, and others because I just haven't gotten the time to try to make it work.

Good news is......If and when they are improved, you will have full access to the revised versions.

I bought @Moke acoustic patch and is STELLAR!!! No brainer and really valuable!
The new Q8.00 version is a bit better (IMHO). The new compressors, added the 'Tube Pre' sim for warmth, worked on the 'Pitch' block (12-string sim) to improve tracking when playing more complex chords, etc.........

The new compressors, better amp modeling, and the tweaks to the 'Pitch' block tracking have made all of them better (IMHO)

I also want to announce that I am now (officially) available for One-On-One online training sessions via 'Skype' or 'Zoom'. I have been doing this for a while, in my spare time. But I am now available (almost) any time.

It can save you months of stumbling around
...;).

$30/half hour - $50/hour

Message me for more details.

Last edited:
LMAO!!!!!!........Okay, No need for a mAssage :confused:. A message will do

So sorry about that........:eek: OP corrected

Last edited:
Reactions: Rex
@Moke should I wait for the AX8 Q8 version or if I buy any preset now, will be able to download the updated version?
Up to you? Some presets are broken with 7.02b and up. Some are okay.

But all preset downloads now come with a link to a special page that contains all available versions of that preset. So you will have access to the updated versions when that are added.

Back
Top Bottom