Legacy Presets [Moke's Custom Presets] 'AX8' Master Thread - Updated to Q9.04/10.01 -New presets, Videos, Huge Discounts

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
I was able to squeeze this one into the AX8 after some thinking..........
  • The Outfield - 'Your Love'
4 scenes.........Clips are on the Axe-Fx side of the store.

Hey there @Moke. Just wanna say again, Awesome work!!! Is the AXE-FX II Eruption/really got me also an "upgraded" re-tone matched version ?
Yes, I'm using a 'Multi-Comp' block in the re-Tone Matched and re-tweaked 'Axe-Fx II' version. And since the 'AX8' doesn't have one, I re-Tone Matched an 'AX8' version including the 'Multi-Comp' block and some manual EQ tweaks, baked into the 'AX8' IR.

Honestly, the "Axe-Fx II' and 'AX8' versions are not identical, but as close as I could get them considering the missing 'Multi-Comp' block. I think that they sound better than my older versions.

Trying to find time today to get some new clips on the site.

Just added another preset to the site.....
  • Buck Cherry - 'Crazy Bitch'
3 scenes. (1, 2, and 4)

Scene #1 is a good 'raunchy' Marshall tone. Bypass the Wha in scene #3 for a matching Lead tone......Clips are on the Axe-Fx side of the store.

Last edited:
Hey Moke, I'm loving these presets. Any chance Foolin by Def Leppard is coming to AX8 soon?
That one is using two amps (1 clean and 1 dirty) to get the sound. I might be able to make another tone matched IR and add a compressor to handle the clean tone? I will look into it when I have a chance.

The best acoustic sim presets. comparable to Kemper. good job.
Thank you tymon1313. If anyone has a preset and it sounds different than the clips because of the differences in your guitar or is interested in some presets but wants to make sure that they will work with your guitar, I can custom tweak them to your guitar(s) using your 'dry' DI clips as the source for an additional fee.

I had Moke rework one his presets to better suit my needs and it turned out great.

I would highly recommend Mark for any and all tone or preset consultation.

Moke is a professional and knows his craft. :)

Back
Top Bottom