Legacy Presets [Moke's Custom Presets] 'AX8' Master Thread - Updated to Q9.04/10.01 -New presets, Videos, Huge Discounts

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
I was lucky enough to win the Acoustic Simulator! It will be one of my gig tones for sure! Thanks so much!

I now am trying to decide if I should pull the trigger on the Black Friday deal on the JCM 800?????

I was lucky enough to win the Acoustic Simulator! It will be one of my gig tones for sure! Thanks so much!

I now am trying to decide if I should pull the trigger on the Black Friday deal on the JCM 800?????

I really like Moke's JCM 800 preset!

Hi Moke i just brought 6 of your presets and i don't receive my axe8 until tomorrow lol----i just brought because of the forum members reviews about you!!!! mean!

Hi Moke i just brought 6 of your presets and i don't receive my axe8 until tomorrow lol----i just brought because of the forum members reviews about you!!!! mean!
Thanks for giving them a shot.............The pressure is on now...:eek:

Good News! The 'AX8' version of my 'Acoustic Simulation - for Single-Coil pickups' Preset is back for being 'Beta-Tested'. Thanks @rushfan !!

And is now in the store! Also available as an 'Axe-Fx II' and 'AX8' - '2-Pack'

This strat to be exact

8422735997_890ab7a5dd_c.jpg

It is a 2001 Fender Vintage Player Stratocaster with Texas Special pickups

@Moke Any chance to update your
Acoustic Simulator!! - For Single-Coil Pickups (AX8) using Q 7.02?
I'm actually in the middle of that painful process. Just finished the Q 6 tweaking when Q 7 landed.:confused:

There is no noticeable difference with Q 7.01 for that particular preset though. The 'Tube Pre' model isn't being pushed hard, so the new power amp and motor drive modeling isn't really coming into play. I will now start all over again in preparation for the Q 7.02 final release, but I don't expect any change for this preset?

I'm actually in the middle of that painful process. Just finished the Q 6 tweaking when Q 7 landed.:confused:

There is no noticeable difference with Q 7.01 for that particular preset though. The 'Tube Pre' model isn't being pushed hard, so the new power amp and motor drive modeling isn't really coming into play. I will now start all over again in preparation for the Q 7.02 final release, but I don't expect any change for this preset?
OK! Please let us know when it is ready ;)

I finally Added a new preset to the site (more to come!).

It's for the latest official firmware Q7.01. It is the AX8 version of my 'Plexi+Acoustic Sim' Preset. It uses one of the newer Acoustic IRs and the scenes are setup "Clean to Mean". more info in the Preset Description Page on the site. Clip coming tomorrow.
http://www.custompresets.com/store/p126/Moke's_'Plexi_Acoustic_Sim'_2_(AX8).html

I will update the Axe-Fx II version to the newer Acoustic IR soon.

I will be updating all of the AX8 presets as soon as the next official release drops.

Last edited:
Okay, I added a quick clip of the preset to the site. It goes through scenes 1 through 4. In scenes 1 and 2, I also added the 12-string simulation and Stereo Chorus at one point. And added the 'Enhancer' near the end of scene 3. They are pre-assigned to the top row of switches. The bottom row is setup for scenes 1 through 4.

http://www.custompresets.com/store/p126/Moke's_'Plexi_Acoustic_Sim'_2_(AX8).html
Hi @Moke ! Great job!
Any chance to have this preset for single coil pickups version?

Hi @Moke ! Great job!
Any chance to have this preset for single coil pickups version?
I will at some point?

I have been looking around for a Strat for a couple of weeks. I can't afford what I want, so I'm trying to get the best bang for my buck.

I also want to announce that I am now (officially) available for One-On-One online training sessions via 'Skype' or 'Zoom'. I have been doing this for a while, in my spare time. But I am now available (almost) any time. It can save you months of stumbling around...;).

$30/half hour - $50/hour

Message me for more details.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom