Moke's Custom Presets - Free Preset Giveaway for 'Axe-Fx II' and 'AX8' (The contest is over)

The following people have not claimed their '$5 off' coupon.....can you message me your email so that I can send you your coupon code?

I've really been impressed with Moke's work and, frankly, I've learned a ton from just watching his videos! I've been eyeing a specific couple of his presets and will push the button when I have a bit more time.

Those with a coupon coming - Don't miss out on this opportunity! :)
Moke - If any are silly enough not to partake, I'll gladly take one for the team! You have my email! :)

I recently bought several of your presets... I am really really impressed! Blown away in fact. They are just perfect. Thanks

I recently bought several of your presets... I am really really impressed! Blown away in fact. They are just perfect. Thanks
Thank you for the purchase and the kind words...:)

BTW....I looked up your order and you were eligible for a 10% discount, that you did not take? I will send you another preset of your choice if you would like.

Last edited:
That is even better! Let me go back to your catalogue and I will come back with my preferred option. I will pm it to you. (I am not at home. I ll do that during the we)
Thanks again.

There are still a few unclaimed coupons, and most of the claimed coupons have not been used? They will expire at the end of this month......o_O

Back
Top Bottom