FM3 Presets [Moke's Custom Presets] FM3 Master Thread - Firmware 4.xx 'Cygnus'!

Third-party preset or preset pack for the FM3
Updated 5 more 'Humbucker' versions of my "Artist' FM3 presets to firmware 4.01.

All of them have had the Amp and Delay blocks reset, and are also compatible for 4.01. No need to perform the new 'Update All Presets' command in the Utilities menu with these.

I am starting with the ones that have been most affected by the latest firmware releases, and per customer email requests.

Sorry that is taking so long. Spare time is hard to come by lately. Contact me to report any presets that have stopped working, or that sound really 'off'. I will try to get a few more done as soon as I can

I am still hoping for the reinstatement of the 'Diffusion' parameters in the 'Delay' block.
  1. Moke's Carry on Wayward Son 2.1 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  2. Moke's Comfortably Numb 2.2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  3. Moke's Crazy Train 2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  4. Moke's Cuts Like a Knife V2.3 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  5. Moke's Eruption V2.6 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
As always, free to those that have already purchased, via their coupon code(s)

Updated 6 more 'Humbucker' versions of my "Artist' FM3 presets to firmware 4.01.

All of them have had the Amp and Delay blocks reset, and are also compatible for 4.01. No need to perform the new 'Update All Presets' command in the Utilities menu with these.

I am starting with the ones that have been most affected by the latest firmware releases, and per customer email requests.

Contact me to report any presets that have stopped working, or that sound really 'off'. I will try to get a few more done as soon as I can

I am still hoping for the reinstatement of the 'Diffusion' parameters in the 'Delay' block.
  1. Moke's Enter Sandman V2.1 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  2. Moke's Sad But True V2.2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  3. Moke's Live Gilmour V2.2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  4. Moke's Machinehead 2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  5. Moke's Gone Away 2.1 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  6. Moke's Wanted Dead or Alive V5.5 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)

Last edited:
Updated 6 more 'Humbucker' versions of my "Artist' FM3 presets to firmware 4.01.

Contact me to report any presets that have stopped working, or that sound really 'off'. I will try to get a few more done as soon as I can

1. Moke's Crazy Biznitch 2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  2. Moke's Brothers in Arms 2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  3. Moke's Big City Nights V2.3 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  4. Moke's Rock You Like A Hurricane V2.3 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  5. Moke's The Zoo V2.3 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  6. Moke's Love Song V5.5 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)

Updated 6 of my 'Single-Coil' specific "Artist' FM3 presets to firmware 4.01.

1. Moke's Pride V2.2 (SC) 'FM3' (4.01)
  2. Moke's Streets+POG V2.2 (SC) 'FM3' (4.01)
  3. Moke's Blue On Black V2.2 (SC) 'FM3' (4.01)
  4. Moke's Wicked Game V2.2 (SC) 'FM3' (4.01)
  5. Moke's Blue Hotel V2.2 (SC) 'FM3' (4.01)
  6. Moke's Lie To Me V2.2 (SC) 'FM3' (4.01)

I had some requests to update some more Single-Coil versions. Only one left to redo.

Updated 7 more of my 'Single-Coil' specific "Artist' FM3 presets to firmware 4.01.

1. Moke's Cream 2 (Prince) (SC) 'FM3' (4.01)
  2. Moke's Gold On The Ceiling 2.1 (SC) 'FM3' (4.01)
  3. Moke's Little Black Submarines 2.2 (SC) 'FM3' (4.01)
  4. Moke's Rockin in the Free World 2.1 (SC) 'FM3' (4.01)
  5. Moke's Eruption V2.6 (SC) 'FM3' (4.01)
  6. Moke's Comfortably Numb 2.2 (SC) 'FM3' (4.01)
  7. Moke's Livin' On A Prayer 3 (SC) 'FM3' (4.01)

I just updated 2 more 'Humbucker' versions of my "Artist' FM3 presets to firmware 4.01 (Cygnus).

1. Moke's Rockin in the Free World 2.1 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  2. Moke's Cream 2 (Prince) (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)

I noticed a couple of small mistakes in a couple of my FM3 presets while working on the Axe-Fx III 'Cygnus' versions. Fixed and added to the store, with a small increment in the file name to differentiate them from the earlier versions.
  1. Moke's Plush 2.2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  2. Moke's She Sells Sanctuary 2.3 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)

While updating some of my "General Multi-Purpose' Axe-Fx III presets to firmware 16.05 'Cygnus'. I made some minor changes to the Acoustic Sim signal chain and the 'Brit-800', and wanted to keep the FM3 versions synced.
  1. Moke's Acoustic Sim V5.6 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  2. Moke's Acoustic+B3 sims V5.6 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  3. Moke's Acoustic+Shimmer V5.6 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  4. Moke's 'Brit-800' V3 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  5. Moke's Plexi+Acoustic Sim V5.6 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
Some new revised 'Single-Coil' versions will likely follow.

While updating some of my 'Artist' Axe-Fx III presets to firmware 16.05 'Cygnus'. I made some minor changes to the FM3 versions to keep the two platforms as synced as possible.
  1. Moke's Crazy Train 2.1 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  2. Moke's Escape V2.7 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  3. Moke's Eruption V2.7 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  4. Moke's Fa..Fa..Fa..Foolin 2.2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)

While updating some of my 'Artist' Axe-Fx III presets to firmware 16.05 'Cygnus'. I made some minor changes to the FM3 versions to keep the two platforms as synced as possible.
  1. Moke's Carry on Wayward Son 2.2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  2. Moke's Sad But True V2.3 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  3. Moke's Pour Some Sugar On Me V2.7 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  4. Moke's Gone Away 2.2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)

1. Moke's Crazy Biznitch 2.1 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  2. Moke's Love Song V5.6 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  3. Moke's Machinehead 2.1 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  4. Moke's Wanted Dead or Alive V5.6 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)

Updated 4 more 'Humbucker' versions of my "Artist' FM3 presets to firmware 4.01 'Cygnus'.

The 'Heaven and Hell' preset was completely broken in 4.01? Once it was selected, it would not make any sound, and caused all other presets to stop working as well? I narrowed it down to the 'Plex-Delay' block that is being used as a 'drop-tune' block. The only 'Pitch' block is already being used for harmonies and drop tuning (bass sim solo) in two other scenes.

1. Moke's Heaven and Hell V2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  2. Moke's American Girl V2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  3. Moke's Burnin for You V2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  4. Moke's Stranglehold V2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)

Updated 3 more 'Humbucker' versions of my "Artist' FM3 presets to firmware 4.01 'Cygnus'.

The 'Detroit Rock City' preset was completely broken in 4.01? Once it was selected, it would not make any sound, and caused all other presets to stop working as well? I narrowed it down to the 'Plex-Delay' block that is being used as a 'drop-tune' block. The only 'Pitch' block available is already being used for harmonies in two other scenes.

1. Moke's Another Rainy Night V2.3 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  2. Moke's Detroit Rock City V2.2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  3. Moke's Girls, Girls, Girls V2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)

I'm looking to grab an acoustic sim patch for my Fm9. Will it have enough to run the Axe version or should I grab the Fm3 version?

I'm looking to grab an acoustic sim patch for my Fm9. Will it have enough to run the Axe version or should I grab the Fm3 version?
I quickly went through trying out my presets on the FM9. A few of my Axe-Fx III presets will fit, but most will require some modifications. All of the FM3 versions will obviously fit. But you will be giving up some things. Most of the FM9 versions will end up being a hybrid of the FM3 and Axe-Fx III versions. And all will require a complete forensic exam to make sure that every parameter in every block converted correctly. And then some comparative tweaking against the Axe-Fx III versions.

I think that particular Axe-Fx III preset will run on the FM3. But there may be some issues with the conversion?

It was brought to my attention that there was an issue with the 'High Output Pickup' version of my S.T.P. 'Plush' FM3 preset. It appears that I inadvertently put the Axe-Fx III version in the zipped folder. So the editor attempts to convert it, which leaves some blocks disconnected and scattered, some blocks missing, and also overloading the CPU%.

The correct 2.2 version is now in the store and the file name has been amended to 2.2.1. Use your coupon code to get the newest version for free.

Updated 6 more 'Humbucker' versions of my "Artist' FM3 presets to firmware 4.01 'Cygnus'.

1. Moke's Live Vai Tone V2.1 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  2. Moke's Rooster V2.2 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  3. Moke's Shout at the Devil V2 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  4. Moke's Sweet Emotion V2 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  5. Moke's Two Tickets to Paradise V2 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  6. Moke's Working Man V2 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)

Updated 6 more 'Humbucker' versions of my "Artist' FM3 presets to firmware 4.01 'Cygnus'.

1. Moke's Lithium V2.1 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  2. Moke's Rainbow in the Dark V2.2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  3. Moke's Surrender V2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  4. Moke's Tie Mother Down+intro V2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  5. Moke's Wylde V3.1 'Ozzy' (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  6. Moke's You Give Love A Bad Name V2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)

1. Moke's Interstate Love Song V2.2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  2. Moke's Shooting Star V5.6 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  3. Moke's Silent Lucidity V2.5 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  4. Moke's Still of the Night V2.4 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  5. Moke's The Boys Are Back In Town V2.4 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  6. Moke's The Who V2.2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)

Back
Top Bottom