• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FM3 Presets [Moke's Custom Presets] FM3 Master Thread - Firmware 3.xx/4.xx now available

Third-party preset or preset pack for the FM3

Moke

Axe-Master
Vendor
Updated 5 more 'Humbucker' versions of my "Artist' FM3 presets to firmware 4.01.

All of them have had the Amp and Delay blocks reset, and are also compatible for 4.01. No need to perform the new 'Update All Presets' command in the Utilities menu with these.

I am starting with the ones that have been most affected by the latest firmware releases, and per customer email requests.

Sorry that is taking so long. Spare time is hard to come by lately. Contact me to report any presets that have stopped working, or that sound really 'off'. I will try to get a few more done as soon as I can

I am still hoping for the reinstatement of the 'Diffusion' parameters in the 'Delay' block.
  1. Moke's Carry on Wayward Son 2.1 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  2. Moke's Comfortably Numb 2.2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  3. Moke's Crazy Train 2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  4. Moke's Cuts Like a Knife V2.3 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  5. Moke's Eruption V2.6 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
As always, free to those that have already purchased, via their coupon code(s)

Moke

Axe-Master
Vendor
Updated 6 more 'Humbucker' versions of my "Artist' FM3 presets to firmware 4.01.

All of them have had the Amp and Delay blocks reset, and are also compatible for 4.01. No need to perform the new 'Update All Presets' command in the Utilities menu with these.

I am starting with the ones that have been most affected by the latest firmware releases, and per customer email requests.

Contact me to report any presets that have stopped working, or that sound really 'off'. I will try to get a few more done as soon as I can

I am still hoping for the reinstatement of the 'Diffusion' parameters in the 'Delay' block.
  1. Moke's Enter Sandman V2.1 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  2. Moke's Sad But True V2.2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  3. Moke's Live Gilmour V2.2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  4. Moke's Machinehead 2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  5. Moke's Gone Away 2.1 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  6. Moke's Wanted Dead or Alive V5.5 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)

Last edited:

Moke

Axe-Master
Vendor
Updated 6 more 'Humbucker' versions of my "Artist' FM3 presets to firmware 4.01.

Contact me to report any presets that have stopped working, or that sound really 'off'. I will try to get a few more done as soon as I can

1. Moke's Crazy Biznitch 2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  2. Moke's Brothers in Arms 2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  3. Moke's Big City Nights V2.3 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  4. Moke's Rock You Like A Hurricane V2.3 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  5. Moke's The Zoo V2.3 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  6. Moke's Love Song V5.5 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)

Moke

Axe-Master
Vendor
Updated 6 of my 'Single-Coil' specific "Artist' FM3 presets to firmware 4.01.

1. Moke's Pride V2.2 (SC) 'FM3' (4.01)
  2. Moke's Streets+POG V2.2 (SC) 'FM3' (4.01)
  3. Moke's Blue On Black V2.2 (SC) 'FM3' (4.01)
  4. Moke's Wicked Game V2.2 (SC) 'FM3' (4.01)
  5. Moke's Blue Hotel V2.2 (SC) 'FM3' (4.01)
  6. Moke's Lie To Me V2.2 (SC) 'FM3' (4.01)

Moke

Axe-Master
Vendor
I had some requests to update some more Single-Coil versions. Only one left to redo.

Updated 7 more of my 'Single-Coil' specific "Artist' FM3 presets to firmware 4.01.

1. Moke's Cream 2 (Prince) (SC) 'FM3' (4.01)
  2. Moke's Gold On The Ceiling 2.1 (SC) 'FM3' (4.01)
  3. Moke's Little Black Submarines 2.2 (SC) 'FM3' (4.01)
  4. Moke's Rockin in the Free World 2.1 (SC) 'FM3' (4.01)
  5. Moke's Eruption V2.6 (SC) 'FM3' (4.01)
  6. Moke's Comfortably Numb 2.2 (SC) 'FM3' (4.01)
  7. Moke's Livin' On A Prayer 3 (SC) 'FM3' (4.01)

Moke

Axe-Master
Vendor
I just updated 2 more 'Humbucker' versions of my "Artist' FM3 presets to firmware 4.01 (Cygnus).

1. Moke's Rockin in the Free World 2.1 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  2. Moke's Cream 2 (Prince) (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)

Moke

Axe-Master
Vendor
I noticed a couple of small mistakes in a couple of my FM3 presets while working on the Axe-Fx III 'Cygnus' versions. Fixed and added to the store, with a small increment in the file name to differentiate them from the earlier versions.
  1. Moke's Plush 2.2 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)
  2. Moke's She Sells Sanctuary 2.3 (HB) 'FM3' (4.01)

Top Bottom