FM3 Presets [Moke's Custom Presets] FM3 Master Thread - Firmware 4.xx 'Cygnus'!

Third-party preset or preset pack for the FM3
Moke
I did reply on the website but I know your busy.
That happened to me, at first I got only the pdf for the Acoustic\plexi HB preset V5. Then the other appeared after that.
Perhaps that is why my free upgrade PDF code does NOT work for the V5.2 Acoustic+plexi HB?
I have tried numerous times on three different day.
Thanks
Did you try copying and pasting the code from the PDF? I tried it again today and it worked fine for me?

Did you try copying and pasting the code from the PDF? I tried it again today and it worked fine for me?
Yes, Of course, I would never type that stuff. "Coupon not found"........No problem, I don't need it anyway.........Thanks

Yes, Of course, I would never type that stuff. "Coupon not found"........No problem, I don't need it anyway.........Thanks
Strange? You will need it at some point.

Can you email me a screenshot of what you see when you add the code and hit 'Apply'?

Can you email me a screenshot of what you see when you add the code and hit 'Apply'?
Sure, I'll send it in a private message. BTW, The reason I wasn't all that worried is because I bought the V5.2 Single coil version and that works great with one of my strats. But your right, It would be great to have the other for the PRS .
Thanks Moke

So it turns out the copy\paste from my pdf app, which is a full edit pdf writer\reader was changing the spacing in the coupon code when copied and pasted. Strange. But I typed it in and it works.
Moke followed up with me until I got it!
Thanks Moke

Last edited:
So it turns out the copy\paste from my pdf app, which is a full edit pdf writer\reader was changing the spacing in the coupon code when copied and pasted. Strange. But I typed it in and it works.
Moke followed up with me until I got it!
Thanks Moke
You got it, and thanks. I was going through these latest rounds of presets, codes, zipped files, 'Description' Pages, etc... as quick as I could. So there may be some more errors in there somewhere. Glad that this wasn't one.

Ported and added 6 more of my existing presets for the FM3 to the store today. Firmware 1.06

These were started yesterday, but couldn't get them finished until today. Two of these were the most challenging yet.

Will be trying to add 5 or more each day this week.
  1. Moke's Big City Nights V2.2 (HB)
  2. Moke's Rock You Like A Hurricane V2.2 (HB)
  3. Moke's The Zoo V2.2 (HB)
  4. Moke's Tie Mother Down+intro (HB)
  5. Moke's Rooster V2 (HB)
  6. Moke's Live Vai Tone V2 (HB)

Lookin’ good Moke🤘 I’m still waiting for Detroit Rock City, Heaven and Hell and Stranglehold that’ll get me to 8 so I can use that 50% code😉. I don’t think you’ve ever done it, but Barracuda would be a definite one too... Thanks for what you do👍👍

Ported and added 12 more of my existing presets for the FM3 to the store today. Firmware 1.06

As usual, I had to do some interesting things to get some of them to work.
  1. Moke's American Girl (HB) 'FM3' (1.06)
  2. Moke's Burnin for You (HB) 'FM3' (1.06)
  3. Moke's Girls, Girls, Girls (HB) 'FM3' (1.06)
  4. Moke's Heaven and Hell (HB) 'FM3' (1.06)
  5. Moke's Rainbow in the Dark V2.1 (HB) 'FM3' (1.06)
  6. Moke's Silent Lucidity V2.3 (HB) 'FM3' (1.06)
  7. Moke's Still of the Night (HB) 'FM3' (1.06)
  8. Moke's Stranglehold (HB) 'FM3' (1.06)
  9. Moke's Surrender (HB) 'FM3' (1.06)
  10. Moke's Sweet Emotion (HB) 'FM3' (1.06)
  11. Moke's Two Tickets to Paradise (HB) 'FM3' (1.06)
  12. Moke's Your Love V2.1 (HB) 'FM3' (1.06)

Last edited:
Wow, looking good Moke!! I’m still waiting for Detroit Rock City and then I’m good for about 10 of these👍

Last edited:
Okay, I found it. It was buried at the end of the Axe-FX3 section instead of the FM3 section. Thanks! Gonna buy 10 of these up as soon as I can get some alone time again with my FM3. I assume these are good for LIVE use (I use a CLR and Friedman ASM and ASC)??

Okay, I found it. It was buried at the end of the Axe-FX3 section instead of the FM3 section. Thanks! Gonna buy 10 of these up as soon as I can get some alone time again with my FM3. I assume these are good for LIVE use (I use a CLR and Friedman ASM and ASC)??
Ooops.. I had that in the wrong 'Category'. Fixed.

Yep I use most of them in live settings. I usually do a bit of a high shelf cut on the FOH mixer on my guitar channels. Around -3 to -5 dB at around 7kH, depending on the room.

Ported and added 4 more of my existing presets for the 'FM3' to the store last night. Firmware 1.06

There is only 12 more to go. Hope to have them completed by the end of the month.
  1. Moke's Machinehead (HB) 'FM3' (1.06)
  2. Moke's The Who V2 (HB) 'FM3' (1.06)
  3. Moke's Shout at the Devil (HB) 'FM3' (1.06)
  4. Moke's Crazy Biznitch (HB) 'FM3' (1.06)

Hoping that Carry On Wayward Son is still on the list :)
Adding 8 7 more tonight.

Worked on a new version 2 of 'Enter Sandman' for the Axe-Fx III. But haven't been able to make it fit in the FM3 yet. I just have to figure out how to make it sound a close as I can without all of the blocks used in the Axe-Fx III. Hopefully it makes it in the last batch.

Should have 'Carry On Wayward Son' done by the end of the week? As long as there isn't any CPU% issues?

Ported and added 8 more of my existing presets for the 'FM3' to the store last night. Firmware 1.06

I got the intro tone for 'Moke's Enter Sandman V2 (HB)' to fit and sound right without a Drive and a second amp block.

Only four more to go to get the FM3 all caught up to the Axe-Fx III.
  1. Moke's Cuts Like a Knife V2.1 (HB) 'FM3' (1.06)
  2. Moke's Personal Jesus V2 (HB) 'FM3' (1.06)
  3. Moke's Love Song V5.2 (HB) 'FM3' (1.06)
  4. Moke's Exit (HB) 'FM3' (1.06)
  5. Moke's Miss Sarajevo (HB) 'FM3' (1.06)
  6. Moke's Mothers Of The Disappeared (HB) 'FM3' (1.06)
  7. Moke's Sad But True V2 (HB) 'FM3' (1.06)
  8. Moke's Enter Sandman V2 (HB) 'FM3' (1.06)

Ported and added ................................
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Moke, would you please recomand an IR for my particular use for both acoustic (steel and nylon) guitar,
a diatonic ten hole blues harmonica and cajon auto beat player ( acoustic drum stomp). These are fed to a mixer
and then go to PA and/or frfr powered cab. Need some IRs for those purposes....Thanks!
IMG_0472.JPG

Back
Top Bottom