FM3 Presets Moke's Custom Presets - Axe-Fx III to FM3 conversion issues

Third-party preset or preset pack for the FM3

Moke

Axe-Master
Vendor
Just a heads up.

Although it is technically possible to convert Axe-Fx III preset into FM3 presets using the editor....

Most of my Axe-Fx III preset versions make use of parallel signal paths in one form or another, including dual amps, cabs, special routings to accomplish various goals, etc... And also use most of the available Axe-Fx III CPU power. These presets will likely not convert will any success.

So, I am recommending to NOT purchase any of my Axe-Fx III presets with the intent to convert them for your FM3.

At some point when I am able to get an FM3 for myself, I will start the long process of porting my presets over. They will most likely end up with a signal chain routing similar to the AX8 versions, with a few changes because of more available options.

Moke

Last edited:
I will eventually get an FM3. Things have been very slow since the announcement of the FM3 last year. And since the announcement of the Axe-Fx III the year before that.

Which makes sense. Why would anyone purchase a preset for a platform that they are planning on replacing at some point? It has been unfortunate for all, that in both cases, there was a huge delay in the units actually being available.

the new version of FracTool released today seems to have improved the situation somewhat......at least as far as accurately converting blocks...but as the Mokester knows, his awesome presets have long been resistant to the ol ' FTool...........,;)

Back
Top Bottom