AFIII Presets [Moke's Custom Presets] Axe-Fx III Master Thread - Updated to Firmware 20.xx 'Cygnus'! New 'Triple-Gain' (HB) Versions

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
Alright, I just added 8 more of my Axe Fx III 'Artist/Song Specific' presets to the store.

Firmware 1.13
  1. (Bon Jovi) 'Wanted - Dead or Alive'.... (for Humbucker guitars)
  2. (Aerosmith) 'Sweet Emotion'.... (for Humbucker guitars)
  3. (Tesla) 'Love Song'.... (for Humbucker guitars)
  4. (The Offspring) 'Gone Away'.... (for Humbucker guitars)
  5. (Bryan Adams) 'Cuts Like a Knife'.... (for Humbucker guitars)
  6. (Prince) 'Cream'.... (for Humbucker guitars)
  7. (Neil Young) 'Rockin' in the Free World'.... (for Humbucker guitars)
  8. (Kiss) 'Detroit Rock City'.... (for Humbucker guitars)

These were also ported over manually.

Wow! Thanks @Moke ! I have had some family health issues keeping me incredibly busy lately. As soon as I get some free minutes I am off to your site to get these! Anyone who has not tried any of Moke's presets, do yourself a favor and give them a shot. They are fan-freaking-tastic! And he has some great deals for multi-pack purchases.

Wow! Thanks @Moke ! I have had some family health issues keeping me incredibly busy lately. As soon as I get some free minutes I am off to your site to get these! Anyone who has not tried any of Moke's presets, do yourself a favor and give them a shot. They are fan-freaking-tastic! And he has some great deals for multi-pack purchases.
Thanks @deakle, Sorry about your family health issues..:( I know what that's like. Hang in there and take care of the important stuff.

Okay, I just added 10 more of my Axe Fx III 'Artist/Song Specific' presets to the store.

Firmware 1.13
  1. (Thin Lizzy) 'The Boys Are Back in Town'.... (for Humbucker guitars)
  2. (Ted Nugent) 'Stranglehold'.... (for Humbucker guitars)
  3. (Motley Crue) 'Girls, Girls, Girls'.... (for Humbucker guitars)
  4. (Motley Crue) 'Shout at the Devil'.... (for Humbucker guitars)
  5. (Stone Temple Pilots) 'Interstate Love Song'.... (for Humbucker guitars)
  6. (Bad Company) 'Shooting Star'.... (for Humbucker guitars)
  7. (The Outfield) 'Your Love'.... (for Humbucker guitars)
  8. (Depeche Mode) 'Personal Jesus'.... (for Humbucker guitars)
  9. (The Black Keys) 'Little Black Submarines'.... (for Single-Coil guitars)
  10. (The Black Keys) 'Gold on the Ceiling'.... (for Single-Coil guitars)
Go to the 'Axe-Fx II' versions of the presets for the demos.

Last edited:
I have recently discovered some errors in some of my Axe-Fx II and AX8 preset 'Descriptions' and IR folders while porting my presets over for the Axe-Fx III. Those have been corrected.

I also discovered a discrepancy in the Axe-Fx III 'Description' page and the IR numbers for both versions (HB and SC) of my Axe-Fx III 'Living on a Prayer' presets .

The 'User Cab' slot numbers mentioned in the 'Description' page are correct (User Bank 2, #649 and #650). And the two included Cab IRs themselves are correct. However, the numbers in the IR names were incorrect (User Bank 2, #717 and #718). Those slot numbers are being used for my 'Steve Vai' presets.

The numbers in the Cab IR names help identify where each IR should be imported to, as well as the 'Description' pages.

The corrected IR folder has been added to the (1.13) zipped file in the update page.

Sorry for any inconvenience. Moke

Okay, I just added 9 more of my Axe Fx III 'Artist/Song Specific' presets to the store.

This makes 82 out of 83 of my existing presets ported over to the Axe-Fx III. The only one left is Pink Floyd's 'Wish You Were Here'. That one uses a Scene Controller to automatically start the Looper playback when selecting scene #2. This isn't currently possible in the Axe-Fx III Looper. Once some of the Looper controls are (hopefully) opened for modifier attachment, I will finish that preset.

Firmware 1.13
  1. (Metalica) 'Enter Sandman'.... (for Humbucker guitars)
  2. (Metalica) 'Sad But True'.... (for Humbucker guitars)
  3. (Neil Young) 'Weld (Live)Tone'.... (for Humbucker guitars)
  4. (U2) 'Miss Sarajevo (Live)'.... (for Humbucker guitars)
  5. (U2) 'Mother of the Disappeared (Live)'.... (for Humbucker guitars)
  6. (U2) 'Exit (live)'.... (for Humbucker guitars)
  7. (The Who) 'Baba O'Riley'.... (for Humbucker guitars)
  8. (Chris Isaak) 'Blue Hotel'.... (for Single-Coil guitars)
  9. (Chris Isaak) 'Lie to Me'.... (for Single-Coil guitars)
Go to the 'Axe-Fx II' versions of the presets for the demos.

Last edited:
That would be fantastic, if doable. Even if it were just a simple Alexander the Great, Loneliness of a Long Distance Runner, or Stranger in a Strange Land type of sound would be great.

Just ordered a butt ton of them! Can’t wait to load em up tomorrow and try them out!
Thank you so much! And you even used one of the 'Build Your Own Pack' coupon codes for some serious savings.... Nice!

Make sure to read the 'Description' pages for each preset for important info on the IR locations, Scenes, External Controllers, Etc....

Maestro could you design a Jeff Loomis patch? Let me know your thoughts as I would be honored to fund such an expedition! Your presets have brought me great joy. Moreover, one can easily “find their own voice” and still utilize your artist’s presets (which is a criticism one reader dropped st my feet for using other artists’ patches). I use your live Vai patch and it is spot on for playing his tunes. However, with a few very minor changes it is great for playing fusion. The sustain is endless, tapping techniques are effiortless, it begs for long legato runs, and the tones are remarkably alive and present. I use many of your other patches similarly. Thank you for your artistry and dedicated, inspired craft. You are greatly appreciated sir!

Maestro could you design a Jeff Loomis patch? Let me know your thoughts as I would be honored to fund such an expedition! Your presets have brought me great joy. Moreover, one can easily “find their own voice” and still utilize your artist’s presets (which is a criticism one reader dropped st my feet for using other artists’ patches). I use your live Vai patch and it is spot on for playing his tunes. However, with a few very minor changes it is great for playing fusion. The sustain is endless, tapping techniques are effiortless, it begs for long legato runs, and the tones are remarkably alive and present. I use many of your other patches similarly. Thank you for your artistry and dedicated, inspired craft. You are greatly appreciated sir!
Thank you... Humbled..

I have a (seemingly) un-ending list of stuff to look at, but I will add Jeff Loomis to the list.

Hi gang, I have been using PayPal as my only form of payment since I started the site. It does allow you to use Credit/ATM cards, but not everybody is aware of that.

So, I've added the ability to take Credit/ATM cards directly, without having to go through PayPal.

I hope this makes it more convenient and cuts down on the number of abandoned carts.:eek:

Thanks, Moke

Last edited:
Here is the demo of all 8 scenes of my Rush - 'Red Barchetta' preset for the Fractal Audio 'Axe-Fx III'.

As is usually the case, this version is a bit better than the other platforms, and the demo video.
Firmware Q1.15...

Includes the 'Taurus Pedal' Synth sounds, controlled via the scenes, as shown in the demo video. The Synth sustains for a while when switching from scenes #3, and #5 through #8

The 'Synth' part (only) and it's related effects, are also being sent out of Output #3 for sending to monitors or In-Ear systems.

No double-tracking. No post-EQ.

Scene 1... Clean Tone
Scene 2... Dirty Tone
Scene 3... Dirty Tone plus Synth 'A' (for just after the solo)
Scene 4... Solo
Scene 5... Clean Tone plus Synth 'A'
Scene 6... Clean Tone plus Synth 'F#'
Scene 7... Clean Tone plus Synth 'G'
Scene 8... Clean Tone plus Synth 'D'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom