AFIII Presets [Moke's Custom Presets] Axe-Fx III Master Thread - Updated to Firmware 20.xx 'Cygnus'! New 'Triple-Gain' (HB) Versions

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
Updated 6 more 'Humbucker' versions of my "Artist' Axe-Fx III presets to firmware 16.05 'Cygnus'.

Contact me to report any presets that have stopped working, or that sound really 'off'. I will try to get a few more done as soon as I can
  1. Moke's Interstate Love Song V2.2 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  2. Moke's Shooting Star V5.6 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  3. Moke's Silent Lucidity V2.5 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  4. Moke's Still of the Night V2.4 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  5. Moke's The Boys Are Back In Town V2.4 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  6. Moke's The Who V2.2 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
As always, free to those that have already purchased, via their coupon code(s)

Updated 5 more 'Humbucker' versions of my "Artist' Axe-Fx III presets to firmware 16.05 'Cygnus'.

Contact me to report any presets that have stopped working, or that sound really 'off'. I will try to get a few more done as soon as I can
  1. Moke's Exit V2.1 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  2. Moke's Live Gilmour V2.4 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  3. Moke's Miss Sarajevo V2.1 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  4. Moke's Mothers Of The Disappeared V2 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  5. Moke's Personal Jesus V2.2 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)

Only a few more to go...

Updated 2 more 'Humbucker' versions of my "Artist' Axe-Fx III presets to firmware 16.05 'Cygnus'.

This 'Live Neil Young & Crazy Horse Tone' had changed drastically in 'Cygnus'. I spent a bunch of time trying to figure it out. It turned out that all of the 'Ideal' tone controls and Bright switch/Bright Cap are disabled in that Amp block (the Deluxe Tweeds). You can get more info in the link below.
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...ntrols-not-working-fw4-01.178616/post-2177158

After a long day of experimenting, I found some work-arounds to get me back close to where it was pre-Cygnus.

1. Moke's Live Neil Young & Crazy Horse Tone V2 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  2. Moke's Boulevard of Broken Dreams V2 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)

There is only one (Single-Coil) 'Artist' preset left to get updated to 'Cygnus'.

I also have some 'Single-Coil' Axe-Fx III 'General Multi-Purpose' presets to finish updating.

Hi Make. I'm getting an error importing the High Output version (w/ controllers) of your 'Moke's Acoustic + B3 Sims V5.6(HB)' preset.

No biggy - I simply added the Ext. controllers 1-2 myself, but just thought you should know!

Cheers,
J

Updated 2 more 'Humbucker' versions of my "Artist' Axe-Fx III presets to firmware 16.05 'Cygnus'.

This 'Live Neil Young & Crazy Horse Tone' had changed drastically in 'Cygnus'. I spent a bunch of time trying to figure it out. It turned out that all of the 'Ideal' tone controls and Bright switch/Bright Cap are disabled in that Amp block (the Deluxe Tweeds). You can get more info in the link below.
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...ntrols-not-working-fw4-01.178616/post-2177158

After a long day of experimenting, I found some work-arounds to get me back close to where it was pre-Cygnus.

1. Moke's Live Neil Young & Crazy Horse Tone V2 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  2. Moke's Boulevard of Broken Dreams V2 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)

There is only one (Single-Coil) 'Artist' preset left to get updated to 'Cygnus'.

I also have some 'Single-Coil' Axe-Fx III 'General Multi-Purpose' presets to finish updating.
Moke,
Thank you so much for updating all your presets! Lots of work:D but very much appreciated.
Rich

Hi Make. I'm getting an error importing the High Output version (w/ controllers) of your 'Moke's Acoustic + B3 Sims V5.6(HB)' preset.

No biggy - I simply added the Ext. controllers 1-2 myself, but just thought you should know!

Cheers,
J
Must have gotten corrupted? Thanks for the heads up. Repaired, and added to the store. Added a '.1' revision to the name for now. A newer version is coming with a couple of very small improvements found while updating the Single-Coil versions.

Updated all 7 of the 'Single-Coil' versions of my 'General Multi-Purpose', and 1 more of my "Artist' Axe-Fx III presets to firmware 16.05 'Cygnus'.
  1. Moke's Acoustic Sim V5.7 (SC) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  2. Moke's Acoustic+B3 sims V5.7 (SC) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  3. Moke's Acoustic+Shimmer V5.7 (SC) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  4. Moke's Bass Sim V2.7 (SC) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  5. Moke's 'Brit-800' V3.1 (SC) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  6. Moke's Plexi+Acoustic Sim V5.7 (SC) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  7. Moke's Plexi+B3 Sim V2.7 (SC) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)

1. Moke's Live Gilmour V2.4 (SC) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)

All of my Axe-Fx III presets are now updated to the 16.05 'Cygnus' firmware!!

No Amp modeling changes were made in firmware 17.xx. So you should be good to go.

Most of my 'General Multi-Purpose' Axe-Fx III presets got a little tweak today.

The (.6) 'Humbucker' versions bumped to (.7). Added the 12-string simulation (Pitch block) from the Acoustic Sim preset to all presets that contained the Acoustic Sim signal chain. It is bypassed in all scenes.

Some of the (.7) 'Single-Coil' versions bumped to (.7.1). Added the 12-string simulation (Pitch block) from the Acoustic Sim preset to all presets that contained the Acoustic Sim signal chain. It is bypassed in all scenes.

During the process of getting the FM3 'General Multi-Purpose' presets synced with the Axe-Fx III versions. I discovered some errors in a few of the Axe-Fx III (x.7) versions. Added the repaired versions to the store with revised file numbers.
  1. Moke's Acoustic+B3 sims V5.7.1 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  2. Moke's Acoustic+B3 sims V5.7.2 (SC) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  3. Moke's Plexi+Acoustic Sim V5.7.1 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  4. Moke's Plexi+Acoustic Sim V5.7.2 (SC) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  5. Moke's Bass Sim V2.7.1 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  6. Moke's Bass Sim V2.7.1 (SC) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)

Just check to see if there is a newer revision number than the current file that you now have.

During the process of getting the FM9 'General Multi-Purpose' presets ready for release, I discovered some errors in a few of the Axe-Fx III (x.7) versions. Added the repaired versions to the store with revised file numbers.
  1. Moke's Acoustic+Shimmer V5.7.2 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  2. Moke's Acoustic+Shimmer V5.7.2 (SC) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)

Just check to see if there is a newer revision number than the current file that you now have.

The first batch of FM9 presets presets have been added to the store. All of my 'General Multi-Purpose' presets have been ported over. Every parameter, in every block checked and tweaked where necessary, routing rearranged as needed, and maximized for the FM9 ecosystem.

FM9 owners, go to this new FM9 Master thread for more info, and subscribe to keep up to date.
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...read-firmware-1-xx-cygnus.179015/post-2182899

During the process of getting the FM9 'General Multi-Purpose' presets ready for release, I discovered some errors in a few of the Axe-Fx III (x.7) versions. Added the repaired versions to the store with revised file numbers.
  1. Moke's Acoustic+Shimmer V5.7.2 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  2. Moke's Acoustic+Shimmer V5.7.2 (SC) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)

Moke, the Acoustic+Shimmer presets still show earlier versions and the font is running into next preset for description.

Moke, the Acoustic+Shimmer presets still show earlier versions and the font is running into next preset for description.
Thanks for the heads-up. I forgot to publish the changes to my site. They should be there now.

Not sure what I can do about the font running together, other than shortening the preset names? I may just arrange them in a different order to see what works bets.

Thanks for the heads-up. I forgot to publish the changes to my site. They should be there now.

Not sure what I can do about the font running together, other than shortening the preset names? I may just arrange them in a different order to see what works bets.
Thanks Moke! Wasn't concerned about the font thing, just wanted you to be aware of it.
Rich

During the process of getting the FM9 'Artist/Song Specific' presets ready for release, I discovered an error in scene 4 of the 'Brothers in Arms (HB)' preset. Also updated a few Axe-Fx III presets that include an acoustic sim to the (x.7) version. Added the repaired and revised versions to the store with revised file numbers.
  1. Moke's Brothers in Arms V2.1 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  2. Moke's Comfortably Numb V2.4 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  3. Moke's Foreplay-Longtime V5.7 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  4. Moke's Shooting Star V5.7 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  5. Moke's Wanted Dead or Alive V5.7 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)

Hey Moke I purchase your like a stone whammy and it seems that the volume pedal is engaged with the whammy. I'm sure it's just me not knowing something I should know. Mind giving me a tip as to how to have the expression pedal engaged without the volume fluctuating?

Hey Moke I purchase your like a stone whammy and it seems that the volume pedal is engaged with the whammy. I'm sure it's just me not knowing something I should know. Mind giving me a tip as to how to have the expression pedal engaged without the volume fluctuating?
Hi Chuck, they should be using separate controllers? External #1 should be the Whammy. External #2 should be volume.

I will take a look as soon as I can to see if I messed up somewhere.

Moke

Hi Chuck, they should be using separate controllers? External #1 should be the Whammy. External #2 should be volume.

I will take a look as soon as I can to see if I messed up somewhere.

Moke
@Moke , your preset is correct. External #1 is Pitch (Whammy) and External #2 is Volume. @Chuck Callahan recheck how you assigned EXT1 and EXT2. Hope this helps.

Finally found some time to check out the latest firmware.
Updated the 7 'Humbucker' versions of my "General Multi-Purpose' Axe-Fx III presets to firmware 20.04.
  1. Moke's Acoustic Sim V5.8 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (20.04)
  2. Moke's Acoustic+B3 sims V5.8 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (20.04)
  3. Moke's Acoustic+Shimmer/Angels V5.8 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (20.04)
  4. Moke's Bass Sim V2.8 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (20.04)
  5. Moke's 'Brit-800' V3.3 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (20.04)
  6. Moke's Plexi+Acoustic Sim V5.8 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (20.04)
  7. Moke's Plexi+B3 Sim V2.8 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (20.04)
I will start on the 'Single-Coil' versions as soon as I can.

Moke

Back
Top Bottom