AFIII Presets [Moke's Custom Presets] Axe-Fx III Master Thread - Updated to Firmware 20.xx 'Cygnus'! New 'Triple-Gain' (HB) Versions

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
Updated and added the last 4 of my existing presets for the 'Axe-Fx III' to the store today. Firmware 14.01

My 'Wish You Were Here' preset is still in limbo. Waiting for the 'Looper' functions to be opened to Modifiers.
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...ns-to-modifier-attachment.140382/post-1664113
  1. Moke's Cream (Prince) (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)
  2. Moke's Cream (Prince) (SC) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)
  3. Moke's Shooting Star V5.2 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)
  4. Moke's Carry on Wayward Son (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)

Last edited:
Updated and added the last 4 of my existing presets for the 'Axe-Fx III' to the store today. Firmware 14.01

My 'Wish You Were Here' preset is still in limbo. Waiting for the 'Looper' functions to be opened to Modifiers.
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...ns-to-modifier-attachment.140382/post-1664113
  1. Moke's Cream (Prince) (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)
  2. Moke's Cream (Prince) (SC) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)
  3. Moke's Shooting Star V5.2 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)
  4. Moke's Carry on Wayward Son (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)
Awesome presets as always! Thank you for all the hard work and updates Moke. I was going to ask about Wish You Were Here preset but you covered it here. That was a bad ass preset. Hope eventually the future updates will allow you to update that preset.
Rock On Brother

Awesome presets as always! Thank you for all the hard work and updates Moke. I was going to ask about Wish You Were Here preset but you covered it here. That was a bad ass preset. Hope eventually the future updates will allow you to update that preset.
Rock On Brother
Thanks, It was quite the project. I spent around four and a half weeks in total.

I was porting the matching FM3 versions at the same time. I've never gotten that far behind, and so much had changed in those 10 major firmware updates!

Follow the link above (post 141) to my wish thread and bump it, maybe it will get added?

Last edited:
Hi Moke, I bought a bunch of presets for the axe 2 a while ago. I’m getting an axe 3 and I have one that I would like to have on it. I just don’t know the name. It has an organ sound which you mix in and out with a cc pedal. Like shimmer, but then organ sound. It’s awesome and I think I bought it from you. Which is it?

Hi Moke, I bought a bunch of presets for the axe 2 a while ago. I’m getting an axe 3 and I have one that I would like to have on it. I just don’t know the name. It has an organ sound which you mix in and out with a cc pedal. Like shimmer, but then organ sound. It’s awesome and I think I bought it from you. Which is it?
I have a few that include an Organ sim. 'Cuts Like a Knife', 'Plexi+B3', 'Acoustic sim+B3'..

What else was going on in that preset? Was is song specific?

I have a few that include an Organ sim. 'Cuts Like a Knife', 'Plexi+B3', 'Acoustic sim+B3'..

What else was going on in that preset? Was is song specific?

Hi Moke,
I think it was the plexi +B3. I know for sure I did not buy cuts like a knife and I also have acoustic +plexi. I will look for plexi+BE on your site. Always nice to see people looking around in amazement when they hear an organ but can’t see where the dude is that is playing it. Lol
Thank you!

Hi Moke,
I think it was the plexi +B3. I know for sure I did not buy cuts like a knife and I also have acoustic +plexi. I will look for plexi+BE on your site. Always nice to see people looking around in amazement when they hear an organ but can’t see where the dude is that is playing it. Lol
Thank you!
:cool: Let me know how it works for you.

@Moke , Hope all is well with you and family.
I was just thinking about your Wish you were here preset. Does this update in 16.04 take care of the issue you had with it?
"Improved Sequencer functionality. The Run control has now been expanded to STOP | PAUSE | RUN. When set to PAUSE the sequencer will halt but not reset the sequence count. The Step control allows manually stepping the sequencer when the sequencer is paused or running.". Or was it an issue of attaching a modifier to the looper? Don't remember.

Last edited:
@Moke , Hope all is well with you and family.
I was just thinking about your Wish you were here preset. Does this update in 16.04 take care of the issue you had with it?
"Improved Sequencer functionality. The Run control has now been expanded to STOP | PAUSE | RUN. When set to PAUSE the sequencer will halt but not reset the sequence count. The Step control allows manually stepping the sequencer when the sequencer is paused or running.". Or was it an issue of attaching a modifier to the looper? Don't remember.
I am well. thanks

Unfortunately no. I need the 'Looper' commands to be opened to the modifiers, like the AX8 and Axe-Fx II. But I do really like the new functions in the 'Sequencer'.

Of course, if no one needs the 'Auto-Start' function to automatically loop the intro (scene 1) and accompany themselves (scene 2), and just needs the four scenes/tones. I could port the tones over to the FM3 and Axe-Fx III, without the 'Auto-Start' function in the looper.

It can be done manually, but the timing is tricky.

Updated 6 of my 'Single-Coil' specific "Artist' Axe-Fx III presets to firmware 16.05.

All of them have had the Amp and Delay blocks reset to take advantage of the latest advances.

Contact me to report any presets that have stopped working, or that sound really 'off'. I will try to get a few more done as soon as I can

1. Moke's Pride V2.2 (SC) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  2. Moke's Streets+POG V2.2 (SC) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  3. Moke's Blue On Black V2.2 (SC) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  4. Moke's Wicked Game V2.2 (SC) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  5. Moke's Blue Hotel V2.2 (SC) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  6. Moke's Lie To Me V2.2 (SC) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)

As always, free to those that have already purchased, via their coupon code(s)

Per a customer's request, I updated 7 more 'Humbucker' versions of my "Artist' Axe-Fx III presets to firmware 16.05.

Contact me to report any presets that have stopped working, or that sound really 'off'. I will try to get a few more done as soon as I can

1. Moke's Brothers in Arms V2 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  2. Moke's Cuts Like a Knife V2.3 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  3. Moke's Foreplay-Longtime V5.4 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  4. Moke's Summer of '69 V2.4 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  5. Moke's Rock You Like A Hurricane V2.3 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  6. Moke's Big City Nights V2.3 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  7. Moke's The Zoo V2.3 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)

Last edited:
Per a customer's request, I updated 7 more 'Humbucker' versions of my "Artist' Axe-Fx III presets to firmware 16.05.

1. Moke's Brothers in Arms V2 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  2. Moke's Cuts Like a Knife V2.3 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  3. Moke's Foreplay-Longtime V5.4 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  4. Moke's Summer of '69 V2.4 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  5. Moke's Rock You Like A Hurricane V2.3 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  6. Moke's Big City Nights V2.3 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  7. Moke's The Zoo V2.3 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)

Seeing this reminds me I need to buy the III versions of some of these!

Hi Moke! I just bought a bunch including Rock You Like a Hurricane. I can import the IR and the pdfs, but not the actual preset files. When I try to unzip the presets. I get this error message:

1631411239193.png

Hi Moke! I just bought a bunch including Rock You Like a Hurricane. I can import the IR and the pdfs, but not the actual preset files. When I try to unzip the presets. I get this error message:

View attachment 88468
That's a new one on me. Maybe it exceeds some file name length limit? Or the length of the entire path including the sub-directories?

Any others have this problem?

That's a new one on me. Maybe it exceeds some file name length limit? Or the length of the entire path including the sub-directories?

Any others have this problem?
@Moke , some presets show that it exceeds the file name length limit. I always just save/extract it to desktop as the unzipped file and then to desired folder. Or they can just shorten filename.
Rich

I had some requests to update some more Single-Coil versions. Only one left to redo.

Updated 7 more of my 'Single-Coil' specific "Artist' Axe-Fx III presets to firmware 16.05 (Cygnus).

1. Moke's Cream 2 (Prince) (SC) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  2. Moke's Gold On The Ceiling 2.1 (SC) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  3. Moke's Little Black Submarines 2.2 (SC) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  4. Moke's Rockin in the Free World 2.1 (SC) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  5. Moke's Eruption V2.6 (SC) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  6. Moke's Comfortably Numb 2.2 (SC) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  7. Moke's Livin' On A Prayer 3 (SC) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)

I just updated 2 more 'Humbucker' versions of my "Artist' Axe-Fx III presets to firmware 16.05.

1. Moke's Rockin in the Free World 2.1 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)
  2. Moke's Cream 2 (Prince) (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (16.05)

Back
Top Bottom