AFIII Presets [Moke's Custom Presets] Axe-Fx III Master Thread - Updated to Firmware 20.xx 'Cygnus'! New 'Triple-Gain' (HB) Versions

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
Does that only apply to presets on the same hardware? So if I had bought presets for the Axe II I'd have to buy them again for the Axe III, correct?
Correct.. Free updates are only good for the platform the preset was originally purchased for.

Updated and added 5 more of my existing presets for the 'Axe-Fx III' to the store today. Firmware 14.01

Will be trying to add 5 or more each day this week.
  1. Moke's Crazy Train (HB)
  2. Moke's For the Love of God (HB)
  3. Moke's Foreplay-Longtime V5.2 (HB)
  4. Moke's The Boys Are Back In Town V2.3 (HB)
  5. Moke's You Give Love A Bad Name (HB)

Updated and added 5 more of my existing presets for the 'Axe-Fx III' to the store today. Firmware 14.01

1. Moke's Eruption V2.4 (HB) - Includes the newest version of Mark Day's preset (in three different 'Pickup Output' versions).
  2. Moke's Eruption V2.4 (SC) - Includes my single-coil version of Mark Day's preset.
  3. Moke's Brothers in Arms (HB) 'FM3' (1.06)
  4. Moke's Livin' On A Prayer (HB)
  5. Moke's Livin' On A Prayer (SC)

Moke,
I downloaded the For the Love of GOD twice and Moke's For The Love of God V2 (HB)(Axe-Fx 3-14.01)(Med Output Pickups) version shows 0 KB and obviously won't load. The rest are fine.

Thanks for all the updates so far! Must be a lot of work considering all the changes.

Moke,
I downloaded the For the Love of GOD twice and Moke's For The Love of God V2 (HB)(Axe-Fx 3-14.01)(Med Output Pickups) version shows 0 KB and obviously won't load. The rest are fine.

Thanks for all the updates so far! Must be a lot of work considering all the changes.
Thanks for the heads up. I start getting a bit loopy after a very long day. The repaired preset is added to the zipped file and in the store.

Updated and added 6 more of my existing presets for the 'Axe-Fx III' to the store today. Firmware 14.01

1. Moke's Plush (HB)
  2. Moke's Limelight V2.4 (HB)
  3. Moke's Red Barchetta (HB)
  4. Moke's Working Man (HB)
  5. Moke's Wylde V2.1 'Ozzy' (HB)
  6. Moke's Live Neil Young & Crazy Horse Tone (HB)

Updated and added 7 more of my existing presets for the 'Axe-Fx III' to the store today. Firmware 14.01

Will be trying to add 5 or more each day this week. One more day left.
  1. Moke's Boulevard of Broken Dreams (HB)
  2. Moke's Another Rainy Night V2.1 (HB)
  3. Moke's Any Way You Want It (HB)
  4. Moke's Escape V2.3 (HB)
  5. Moke's Fa..Fa..Fa..Foolin (HB)
  6. Moke's Pour Some Sugar On Me V2.4 (HB)
  7. Moke's Summer of '69 V2.2 (HB)

I've gotten some messages that only one file is included with the initial confirmation email. Sometimes it's the 'Future Update' PDF, and sometimes it's the Zipped file. Either way, not having both is problematic. You should receive a second email shortly after, with all of the files? Though some seem to haven't gotten it?

So, I spent the day going through all of my current zipped files, and all of my new 'template' folders adding the 'Future Update' PDFs to them all. Then replaced the current zipped files and PDFs with just these new zipped files for all current FM3 and updated Axe-Fx III presets in my store.

Anything added or updated to the store will now only include a single zipped file with everything inside.

Anyone that got only the 'Future Update' PDFs, you can use that to go get the new zipped file.

Anyone that got only the zipped files, you can contact me through the store now, or at the next update, and I will send you your 'Future Update' PDF(s).

Sorry for any inconvenience. Moke

Last edited:
Updated and added 6 more of my existing presets for the 'Axe-Fx III' to the store today. Firmware 14.01

That brings the total this week to 30 updated presets. Add to that the 22 from a few weeks ago. 52 'Artist' presets updated so far!
  1. Moke's Big City Nights V2.2 (HB)
  2. Moke's Rock You Like A Hurricane V2.2 (HB)
  3. Moke's The Zoo V2.2 (HB)
  4. Moke's Tie Your Mother Down+intro (HB)
  5. Moke's Rooster V2 (HB)
  6. Moke's Live Vai Tone V2 (HB)

Last edited:
Man that was a grueling week! Worked on the preset stuff for around 18 hours a day, Mon through Sat. Then did some Custom preset work on Sunday.

Back to the day job today, and Eddie Van Halen frigging dies! Oh man.

Last edited:
Updated and added 12 more of my existing presets for the 'Axe-Fx III' to the store today. Firmware 14.01
  1. Moke's American Girl (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)
  2. Moke's Burnin for You (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)
  3. Moke's Girls, Girls, Girls (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)
  4. Moke's Heaven and Hell (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)
  5. Moke's Rainbow in the Dark V2.1 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)
  6. Moke's Silent Lucidity V2.3 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)
  7. Moke's Still of the Night (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)
  8. Moke's Stranglehold (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)
  9. Moke's Surrender (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)
  10. Moke's Sweet Emotion (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)
  11. Moke's Two Tickets to Paradise (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)
  12. Moke's Your Love V2.1 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)

Last edited:
Had time to add 4 more of my existing presets for the 'Axe-Fx III' to the store today. Firmware 14.01

There is only 12 more to go.:cool: Hope to have them completed by the end of the month.
  1. Moke's Machinehead (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)
  2. Moke's The Who V2 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)
  3. Moke's Shout at the Devil (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)
  4. Moke's Crazy Biznitch (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)

Well I finally started adding some Axe-Fx III versions of my presets.

Update... As of August 1st, 2018, 82 out of 83 of my existing presets ported over to the Axe-Fx III. The only one left is Pink Floyd's 'Wish You Were Here'. That one uses a Scene Controller to automatically start the Looper playback when selecting scene #2. This isn't currently possible in the Axe-Fx III Looper. Once some of the Looper controls are (hopefully) opened for modifier attachment, I will finish that preset.

Update 2... As of Oct. 21, 2018 (firmware 1,18), all of the 'Humbucker' versions will include two different versions of the preset. For 'High Output Pickups' (the original version), and new 'Medium Output Pickups'.

Update 3... As of firmware 4.03, all of the 'Humbucker' versions will include three different pickup output versions of the preset. A new 'Low Output Pickups' version.

I contacted a few other commercial preset maker's to try to work out where we will be putting our custom IRs to avoid any 'User Cab' location conflicts between any shared customers.

My custom IRs will be stored in 'User Bank 2', starting at slot #600.

Also, I've moved my 'Volume' control to 'External #2'. And the 'Wah' controls (and other miscellaneous controls) to 'External #1' to better match the way the Factory presets are set up. I am going to try to avoid using 'External #3'.

Go to the 'Axe-Fx II' versions of the presets for the demos.

https://www.custompresets.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html
Hi Moke, Is there any way you can put samples with the preset ? would like to here before I buy type thing you know.
Thank you

Hi Moke, Is there any way you can put samples with the preset ? would like to here before I buy type thing you know.
Thank you
Go to the Axe-Fx II versions to get an idea of what they are like. There are audio or video demos for all of them, which are a good representations of all other versions.

Updated and added 8 more of my existing presets for the 'Axe-Fx III' to the store today. Firmware 14.01
  1. Moke's Cuts Like a Knife V2.1 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)
  2. Moke's Personal Jesus V2 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)
  3. Moke's Love Song V5.2 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)
  4. Moke's Exit (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)
  5. Moke's Miss Sarajevo (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)
  6. Moke's Mothers Of The Disappeared (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)
  7. Moke's Sad But True V2 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)
  8. Moke's Enter Sandman V2 (HB) 'Axe-Fx 3' (14.01)

Back
Top Bottom