Legacy Presets [Moke's Custom Presets] Axe-Fx II Master Thread - Updated to Q9.04/10.01 - New presets, Videos, & Discounts

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
'Heaven and Hell' by Black Sabbath...Q9.03

Available for the Axe-Fx II and the AX8.

Last edited:
Going to try to get the demos done for the 'Zack Wylde' and 'Enter Sandman' presets today? I'll be at NAMM for the next few days.

After that, another 'Artist' preset and a couple of 'General Multi-Purpose' presets.

Just a quick announcement about 2 of my Axe-Fx II (Mark I/II) presets that were not converting properly to the XL and XL+ models.

'Moke's Streets+POG (SC)' preset and 'Moke's Sanctuary' preset.

Both were having issues with the Compressor block #1 using erroneous Y state information in various scenes after conversion? You can read more about this in this thread..... https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...-device-multitool.112538/page-97#post-1598396

Thanks to @AlGrenadine for coming up with a fix for this! You are the man! Another 'Donation' sent.....

Both have been fixed and tested, and hopefully will work as intended.

For those that have already purchased them, just use your update link to re-download the repaired 9.02 versions.

Last edited:
Axe-Fx II 'Clean to Mean' Packs #1 and #2 are now both updated for Q9.04.

Free for anyone that has already purchased the pack. Just use the same 'Archive/Update' link. The new zipped file has 'Q9.04' in the name.

Last edited:
Gig coming up next weekend, time to change things up. Spent the afternoon with some of Moke’s song specific presets - Summer ‘69, American Girl and Wicked Game. Incredible! Even though they’re specific to those songs, I’m going to give them a go as the foundation for the next gig. These plus his JCM800 preset- I’m really stoked! Thanks Moke!!

Gig coming up next weekend, time to change things up. Spent the afternoon with some of Moke’s song specific presets - Summer ‘69, American Girl and Wicked Game. Incredible! Even though they’re specific to those songs, I’m going to give them a go as the foundation for the next gig. These plus his JCM800 preset- I’m really stoked! Thanks Moke!!
Thank you for the kind words Sir. Let us know how it all went.

All 9 of my Axe-Fx II 'General Multi-Purpose' presets are now updated for Q9.04.
  1. Moke's Acoustic Shimmer 3.1 (HB)
  2. Moke's Acoustic Shimmer 3.1 (SC)
  3. Moke's Acoustic Sim 3.1 (HB)
  4. Moke's Acoustic Sim! 3.1 (SC)
  5. Moke's Acoustic+B3 sims 3.1 (HB)
  6. Moke's Bass Sim (SC)
  7. Moke's 'JCM-800' 2 (HB)
  8. Moke's Plexi+Acoustic 3.1 Sim (HB)
  9. Moke's Plexi+B3 Sim (HB)

New for Q9.04.... Reset all of the advanced parameters (including the new 'Preamp CF Hardness' default of '7.50') in the amp blocks to the new 9.04 default settings, except those where I purposely used a different setting. Then checked and re-dialed the levels of the scenes.

I also made some other tweaks and improvements based on live performances.

Free for anyone that has already purchased them. Just use the same 'Archive/Update' link. The new zipped files have 'Q9.04' in the name.

Last edited:
All of my Axe-Fx II 'Artist/Song Specific' presets are now updated for Q9.04.

New for Q9.04.... Reset all of the advanced parameters (including the new 'Preamp CF Hardness' default of '7.50') in the amp blocks to the new 9.04 default settings, except those where I purposely used a different setting. Then checked and re-dialed the levels of the scenes.

Free for anyone that has already purchased them.Just use the same 'Archive/Update' link. The new zipped files have 'Q9.04' in the name.

Last edited:
All of my 'Axe-Fx II' (and 'AX8') presets are now updated for Q9.04.

Make sure to read the new 'Description' pages.

Free for anyone that has already purchased them. Just use the same 'Archive/Update' link. The new zipped files have 'Q9.04' in the name.

Last edited:
Mokes update of the "Mean to Clean": here is with the Brownface preset using scene 4 and changed the ir to my favorit ir: OH 412 MAR MED CL2-M+ ir....very smooth

Those 9.04 updates are amazing Moke - thanks a lot.

Mokes update of the "Mean to Clean": here is with the Brownface preset using scene 4 and changed the ir to my favorit ir: OH 412 MAR MED CL2-M+ ir....very smooth

Those 9.04 updates are amazing Moke - thanks a lot.

Thanks Tony. That clip sounds great!!

Just added 4 new Axe-Fx II 'General Multi-Purpose' presets to the store.
  1. Moke's Acoustic+B3 sims 3.3 (SC)
  2. Moke's 'JCM-800' 2.1 (SC)
  3. Moke's Plexi+Acoustic 3.3 Sim (SC)
  4. Moke's Plexi+B3 Sim (SC)
These are the 'Single-Coil' versions of some existing presets. I've had many requests for 'Single-Coil' versions of many of my presets. This is the 1st round.

I will be releasing the AX8 versions and the next day or so.

Then I will occasionally release some new 'Single-Coil' versions of my Humbucker based 'Artist/Song Specific' presets from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom