Legacy Presets [Moke's Custom Presets] Axe-Fx II Master Thread - Updated to Q9.04/10.01 - New presets, Videos, & Discounts

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
Here is the demo of all 8 scenes of my Rush - 'Red Barchetta' preset for the Fractal Audio 'AX8', 'Axe-Fx II', and 'Axe-Fx III'.

Firmware Q10.01...

Includes the 'Taurus Pedal' Synth sounds, controlled via the scenes, as shown in the demo video. The Synth sustains for a while when switching from scenes #3, and #5 through #8

No double-tracking. No post-EQ.

Scene 1... Clean Tone
Scene 2... Dirty Tone
Scene 3... Dirty Tone plus Synth 'A' (for just after the solo)
Scene 4... Solo
Scene 5... Clean Tone plus Synth 'A'
Scene 6... Clean Tone plus Synth 'F#'
Scene 7... Clean Tone plus Synth 'G'
Scene 8... Clean Tone plus Synth 'D'

Last edited:
Very cool Moke......keep ‘em coming!

YYZ...Freewill...The Spirit of Radio...A Passage To Bangkok...Xanadu...Bastille Day...The Trees...Jacob’s Ladder...Natural Science...La Villa Strangiato...etc..etc..

I've just added a slightly simplified version of my Pink Floyd - 'Comfortably Numb' (Axe-Fx II) preset to the store. Firmware Q10.01

This is the first Axe-Fx II preset that includes two different versions of the 'Humbucker' preset. A 'High Output Pickups' (the original) version, and a new 'Medium Output Pickups' version. As well as (nec) versions of each, for those without expression pedals.

All of the 'Humbucker' presets will eventually come this way.

Haven't had time to make a proper Demo yet.

Scene #1... Clean Auto-Swells with Delays (Intro and 1st Verse)
Scene #2... Acoustic Sim (for strumming along, Bridges, Choruses, 2nd Verse)
Scene #3... 1st Solo
Scene #4... 2nd Solo

Some of it can be heard at the end of this (cell phone) video...

Last edited:
I've just added a slightly simplified version of my Pink Floyd - 'Comfortably Numb' (Axe-Fx II) preset to the store. Firmware Q10.01

Haven't had time to make a proper Demo yet.

Scene #1... Clean Auto-Swells with Delays (Intro and 1st Verse)
Scene #2... Acoustic Sim (for strumming along, Bridges, Choruses, 2nd Verse)
Scene #3... 1st Solo
Scene #4... 2nd Solo

Some of it can be heard at the end of this (cell phone) video...

Really impressive!!!

Okay, I finally got a chance to make a demo video of my 'Comfortably Numb' preset. Available for the AX8 (10.01), Axe-Fx II (10.01), and Axe-Fx III (1.18).

New for Q10.01... Now available in two different versions. For 'High Output Humbucker Pickups' (the original version), and 'Medium Output Humbucker Pickups'.

Try both versions to see which one works best for you. You can also mix and match them to work with multiple guitars.

The demo features the 'Humbucker' and Single-Coil' versions, in and out of a (modified) backing track found on YouTube.

Last edited:
I Just added a Dire Straits - 'Brothers In Arms' (for Humbucker pickups) preset to the store.

Available for the AX8 (10.01), Axe-Fx II (10.01), and Axe-Fx III (1.18).

New for Q10.01... Now available in two different versions. For 'High Output Humbucker Pickups' (the original version), and 'Medium Output Humbucker Pickups'.

Try both versions to see which one works best for you. You can also mix and match them to work with multiple guitars.

Haven't had time to make a Demo yet. Should be up in a couple of days?

Set the scenes up in a 'Clean to Mean' configuration. Use the Neck (or Middle?) positions with the 'Tone' knob rolled back a bit for brighter guitars/pickups. And put down that pick and play with your fingers;).

Scene #1.... 1st Gear (Auto-Swells)
Scene #2.... 1st Gear
Scene #3.... 2nd Gear
Scene #4.... 3rd Gear
Scene #5.... 1st Gear (Stereo) (Auto-Swells)
Scene #6.... 1st Gear (Stereo)
Scene #7.... 2nd Gear (Stereo)
Scene #8.... 3rd Gear (Stereo)

Last edited:
I will add new Axe-Fx II preset announcements and demos only in this thread to keep the forum uncluttered.

Hey everybody.....After posting the first 4 parts of my 'Moke's Axe-Fx ll Preset Tour/Tutorial' videos, there were some requests for the presets in the videos. So with Cliff's blessing, I launched my own online store.

http://www.custompresets.com

If anyone has a preset and it sounds different than the clips because of the differences in your guitar or is interested in some presets but wants to make sure that they will work with your guitar, I can custom tweak them to your guitar(s) using your 'dry' DI clips as the source for an additional fee.
.............................................................................................

New 'Build Your Own Pack' Discounts For Individual Presets Only

Effective July 28th, 2018
Purchase Any 4 (or more) Individual Presets.......Get 35.0% off with coupon code: '4pack'
Purchase Any 8 (or more) Individual Presets.......Get 50,0% off with coupon code: '8pack'
Purchase Any 12 (or more) Individual Presets.....Get 52.5% off with coupon code: '12pack'
Purchase Any 16 (or more) Individual Presets.....Get 55.0% off with coupon code: '16pack'
Purchase Any 20 (or more) Individual Presets.....Get 57.5% off with coupon code: '20pack'
Purchase Any 30 (or more) Individual Presets.....Get 61.0% off with coupon code: '30pack'
Purchase Any 40 (or more) Individual Presets.....Get 64.5% off with coupon code: '40pack'
Purchase Any 50 (or more) Individual Presets.....Get 68.0% off with coupon code: '50pack'
Purchase Any 75 (or more) Individual Presets.....Get 70.0% off with coupon code: '75pack'

New Deeper Discounts For Existing 'Clean to Mean' and 'Mild to Wild' Packs Only

Effective January 24th, 2018
Purchase Any Two Packs.......Get 15% off with coupon code: '15off'
Purchase Any Three Packs....Get 20% off with coupon code: '20off'
Purchase Any Four Packs.......Get 25% off with coupon code: '25off'
Purchase Any Five Packs........Get 30% off with coupon code: '30off'

Only one coupon code per order.
Place separate orders for 'Packs' and 'Individual Presets' to receive the biggest discounts
I Moke nice to meet you. I’m from Portugal. How Coust me the presets of Rebel Yell ?
Thank you.

I Moke nice to meet you. I’m from Portugal. How Coust me the presets of Rebel Yell ?
Thank you.
Hello @Veloso1978 :)

Individual presets are $10 USD each. There are 'Build You Own Pack' coupon codes for '4-packs', '8-packs', '12-packs', etc... listed on my site.

A 4pack code will get you 35% off, An 8pack code will get you 50% off, etc... Enter the correct code during checkout.

I Just added a Rush - 'Working Man' (for Humbucker pickups) preset to the store.

New for Q10.01 and 1.18... Now available in two different versions. For 'High Output Humbucker Pickups' (the original version), and 'Medium Output Humbucker Pickups'.

Haven't had time to make a Demo yet. Should be up in a couple of days?

Scene #1.... Rhythm
Scene #2.... Solo
Scene #3.... Solo with 'Auto'-Wah ('nec' versions only)

I Just added an Audioslave - 'Like A Stone' (for 'Neck' Humbucker pickups) preset to the store.

New for Q10.01 and 1.18... Now available in two different versions. For 'High Output Humbucker Pickups' (the original version), and 'Medium Output Humbucker Pickups'.

No double-tracking. No post EQ.

Use the Neck pickup for all scenes.

Scene #1.... Verse (Clean)
Scene #2.... Chorus (Dirt/Acoustic)
Scene #3.... 'Acoustic' Sim
Scene #4.... 'Acoustic' Sim + Clean (stereo)
Scene #5.... Whammy Solo
Scene #6.... Whammy Solo (stereo)

The (nec) versions have an 'Auto'-Whammy, as shown in the demo.

I had a (single-coil) customer pickup my 'AX8' Prince - 'Cream' (for Humbucker Pickups) preset and wanted some advice on tweaking it for 'Single-Coils'. After messing with it for a while, I got it sounding very close to the original version using my Strat. So after I sent him this new version, I decided to port it over to the Axe-Fx II and III, and add all three versions to the store.

'Cream' by Prince - for Single-Coil guitars

Available for the the 'AX8' (Q10.01), 'Axe-Fx II' (Q10.01), and 'Axe-Fx III' (2.03).

Here is the Humbucker (HB) version demo for reference.... They sound very close.
+

Last edited:
I Just added a Kansas - 'Carry on Wayward Son' (for Humbucker pickups) preset to the store.

Available for the AX8 (10.01), Axe-Fx II (10.01), and Axe-Fx III (2.04).

Haven't been able to make a Demo yet. I hurt my index finger on my fretting hand. Should be up in a couple of days?

Scene #1.... Main rhythm
Scene #2.... Cleaner rhythm (Chorus sections)
Scene #3.... Harmony sections (play E, C, E, G, E, G, A, to get the desired results)
Scene #4.... Solo 1
Scene #5.... Acoustic Sim
Scene #6.... Solo 2

Uses 2 'Global' scales........#31 and #32
These are programmed manually in the 'Global' menu (not the 'Pitch' block).

Back
Top Bottom