Legacy Presets [Moke's Custom Presets] Axe-Fx II Master Thread - Updated to Q9.04/10.01 - New presets, Videos, & Discounts

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.

Moke

Axe-Master
Vendor
I will add new Axe-Fx II preset announcements and demos only in this thread to keep the forum uncluttered.

Hey everybody.....After posting the first 4 parts of my 'Moke's Axe-Fx ll Preset Tour/Tutorial' videos, there were some requests for the presets in the videos. So with Cliff's blessing, I launched my own online store.

http://www.custompresets.com

If anyone has a preset and it sounds different than the clips because of the differences in your guitar or is interested in some presets but wants to make sure that they will work with your guitar, I can custom tweak them to your guitar(s) using your 'dry' DI clips as the source for an additional fee.
.............................................................................................

New 'Build Your Own Pack' Discounts For Individual Presets Only

Effective July 28th, 2018
Purchase Any 4 (or more) Individual Presets.......Get 35.0% off with coupon code: '4pack'
Purchase Any 8 (or more) Individual Presets.......Get 50,0% off with coupon code: '8pack'
Purchase Any 12 (or more) Individual Presets.....Get 52.5% off with coupon code: '12pack'
Purchase Any 16 (or more) Individual Presets.....Get 55.0% off with coupon code: '16pack'
Purchase Any 20 (or more) Individual Presets.....Get 57.5% off with coupon code: '20pack'
Purchase Any 30 (or more) Individual Presets.....Get 61.0% off with coupon code: '30pack'
Purchase Any 40 (or more) Individual Presets.....Get 64.5% off with coupon code: '40pack'
Purchase Any 50 (or more) Individual Presets.....Get 68.0% off with coupon code: '50pack'
Purchase Any 75 (or more) Individual Presets.....Get 70.0% off with coupon code: '75pack'

New Deeper Discounts For Existing 'Clean to Mean' and 'Mild to Wild' Packs Only

Effective January 24th, 2018
Purchase Any Two Packs.......Get 15% off with coupon code: '15off'
Purchase Any Three Packs....Get 20% off with coupon code: '20off'
Purchase Any Four Packs.......Get 25% off with coupon code: '25off'
Purchase Any Five Packs........Get 30% off with coupon code: '30off'

Only one coupon code per order.
Place separate orders for 'Packs' and 'Individual Presets' to receive the biggest discounts

Last edited:
WOW !!! An excellent idea to leverage your time and talents. Your presets are Stellar & Pro !!

Folks might also like to read the bio you have on your "Store" site.

Last edited:
Awesome job snagging that domain name, BTW!

And thanks. I'm really curious about your 12-string pitch block. Need to watch again.

I might suggest that you work with someone else to port these to all the platforms...you'll sell more?

(To guys like me...)

But they sound great, and some really innovative tones and ways of doing things as well. Congrats.

R

I might suggest that you work with someone else to port these to all the platforms...you'll sell more?

(To guys like me...)

But they sound great, and some really innovative tones and ways of doing things as well. Congrats.

R
Won't the 'Mark 1' presets load into 'XL' and 'XL+" units with 'Axe-Edit' or even 'Fractool? I know that the 'AX8' is another story because of less block instances.

Won't the 'Mark 1' presets load into 'XL' and 'XL+" units with 'Axe-Edit' or even 'Fractool? I know that the 'AX8' is another story because of less block instances.

As far as I know yes MK I and MK II will all work in the XL and XL + and you can use AL's tool and go backwards. So there should be no issues since you build these patches on a MK I. As far the Axe 8 I have no idea I do not own one. On a side note site looks great Moke.

Back
Top Bottom