Legacy Presets [Moke's Custom Presets] Axe-Fx II Master Thread - Updated to Q9.04/10.01 - New presets, Videos, & Discounts

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
Streamlined the site a bit. Now using picture based categories and sub-categories. Added a couple more presets. Adding clips to the 'Details' page of each preset soon.........

Truly awesome work here Moke, and I really appreciate it. I will be purchasing a few of the song specifics for sure. Keep up the good work man, your preset creation has helped me massively on my Fractal journey.

G'day Moke,
Loving your work :)
Hey FYI I just got the DOA patch and found the NEC version has an external controller on the Cab 1 level - This (of course) leads to the lead sounds being muted until it's removed.
Good stuff... sounds excellent.
Thanks
Pauly

G'day Moke,
Loving your work :)
Hey FYI I just got the DOA patch and found the NEC version has an external controller on the Cab 1 level - This (of course) leads to the lead sounds being muted until it's removed.
Good stuff... sounds excellent.
Thanks
Pauly
Oh Snap!..............thanks for the heads up .........I will fix that immediately.

Funny, I just went to see Boston at Fiddler's Green here in Denver. Any tone samples of this one? (I'd like to be able to get that tone without the truly stoopid amount of equipment Scholtz and crew had on stage with them.)

Yo Moke, do you know if these presets translate to XL+ correctly? (e.g. the compressor and EQ settings). Thanks.

Yo Moke, do you know if these presets translate to XL+ correctly? (e.g. the compressor and EQ settings). Thanks.
as far as I know....Yes..... I haven't heard of any issues with the 'XL' and 'XL+' units having any problem running 'Axe-Fx ll' presets. I heard the the 'XL' and 'XL+' might use a little more CPU% than the 'Axe-Fx ll' on the same preset?........not completely sure if that is true?

as far as I know....Yes..... I haven't heard of any issues with the 'XL' and 'XL+' units having any problem running 'Axe-Fx ll' presets. I heard the the 'XL' and 'XL+' might use a little more CPU% than the 'Axe-Fx ll' on the same preset?........not completely sure if that is true?
That's true if you're using blocks that have X and Y states on the XL/XL+ but not on the MkI or MkII.

Funny, I just went to see Boston at Fiddler's Green here in Denver. Any tone samples of this one? (I'd like to be able to get that tone without the truly stoopid amount of equipment Scholtz and crew had on stage with them.)
DIdnt he just plug into his Rockman? (I loved mine back in the day..)

Thanks bud, just grabbed the bass and jcm just for grins, two items a grown man should never be without. Cheers.

A fully Moke customized Hotel California preset please:)
Man, that's a tall order. Those harmonies are a kinda tough. They aren't just one standard scale. It changes back and forth in the middle of the phrases. I already tried the 12-string/capo thing before, and the pitch block was warbling all over the place......lol...................but I love a challenge.;)

Back
Top Bottom