Legacy Presets [Moke's Custom Presets] Axe-Fx II Master Thread - Updated to Q9.04/10.01 - New presets, Videos, & Discounts

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
Also, I forgot to mention in the 'Rebel Yell' description that the 'Synth' like tone (Scene 5) was 'Tone Matched' using, and sounds best on the neck pickup.

Moke's U2 preset in action last Friday! Small bar, intimate stage, but a lot of fun. My first video post anywhere!

I have a 6-way freeway switch so I have 3 HB and 3 Single coil positions on my Wolfie!

Just to let you know... My site had been experiencing some strange issues for the past couple of days, preventing some from being able to add a preset to the 'Cart' or not accepting payments.

It looks like the site host had applied an update to all sites and caused this issue with a few other customers. They have removed the update and it appears to be working now.

Sorry for any inconvenience

For those Axe-Fx II users that added or upgraded to the Axe-Fx III and are 'watching' this thread, I have started adding the Axe-fx III versions of my presets to my store.

I started with the 'General Multi-Purpose' presets first. The last one was added today.

Initially, most will sound very much like the Axe-Fx II versions, although maybe slightly better because of the new amp modeling and other improvements. Most of these already have some improvements over the older versions. But over time, they will grow farther apart from the Axe-Fx II versions because of future improvements? And as always, once someone purchases a preset, they will get to come along for the ride for free.

There will undoubtedly be new Axe Fx 3 presets that will come along that will not be available in the other devices, because of the extra CPU and other enhancements. I'm not sure if I will put out a 'lesser' version for the other units? I will cross that bridge when I come to it?

I will start on the 'Artist/Song Specific' presets soon.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="There will undoubtedly be new Axe Fx 3 presets that will come along that will not be available in the other devices, because of the extra CPU and other enhancements. I'm not sure if I will put out a 'lesser' version for the other units? I will cross that bridge when I come to it?"[/QUOTE]

Well, there are a lot of AX8 Users, and someday I will have a 3, but not until I have the cash and the foot controller. Still using my II live, and my AX8 at home and church. Others may be in the same boat, especially for the AX8, but I understand you have to do your work where the most interest it. Still, your presets are amazing!

Well, there are a lot of AX8 Users, and someday I will have a 3, but not until I have the cash and the foot controller. Still using my II live, and my AX8 at home and church. Others may be in the same boat, especially for the AX8, but I understand you have to do your work where the most interest it. Still, your presets are amazing!

Don't worry, I'm not abandoning the older units at all. In most cases, as new presets are built, they will be released for all 3 units.

I just have some ideas in mind to take advantage of the new horsepower and functions of the Axe Fx 3. In some of these cases, the extra 'bells and whistles' may be the only thing interesting in the preset?? So, an AX8 or Axe-Fx II version just may not make sense? But if there are requests for the "lesser" versions, then I could possibly (manually) put one together and add it to the store.

Last edited:
I have had multiple requests for a 'Single-Coil' version of this one. So, I just added a new 'Artist/Song Specific' preset to the store.

Available for the 'AX8' (9.04), 'Axe-Fx II' (9.04), and 'Axe Fx III' (1.13)

1. 'Eruption - You Really Got Me'.... (for Single-Coil guitars)

All 3 versions are slightly different, as each platform has something unique to that platform. But they were tweaked to sound as close to possible to each other.

And, as with the 'Humbucker' versions, each also include a new 'Single-Coil' version of the "Mark Day's Eruption' preset.

I'm still rockin the AX8 and II XL + and absolutely love my Moke presets!
I have been practicing and playing to some early VH and the tone is crazy good!
Here is to Moke continuing to support both those units. :checkeredflag:

Here is the demo video of the new Single-Coil version of my 'Eruption' preset.

Available for the 'AX8' (9.04), 'Axe-Fx II' (9.04), and 'Axe Fx III' (1.13)

There are some 'clams' and it kept going out of tune..:confused: Just some random noodling.:cool:

While porting over my Kiss - 'Detroit Rock City' preset for the Axe-Fx III, I discovered an error in the 'Description' page and a missing IR for both the Axe-Fx II and AX8 versions.

A couple of firmware revisions ago (after some live show testing), I made a change to the cab block and added one of my other IRs along with the original 'Detroit (Moke)' IR. But I never revised the 'Description' page and forgot to include that IR in the IR folder from that point on. I am surprised that no one noticed the discrepancy between the cab block in the preset and the 'Description' page, as well as the missing IR?

I updated the preset names, IR folder name, and Zipped folder name to include a '2' to differentiate it from the previous versions.

The corrected 'Description' page and IR folder have been added to the (9.04) zipped file in the update pages for both platforms.

Sorry for any inconvenience. Moke

Last edited:
Wow Moke! Just bought one of your presets and I'm so impressed. My all time favorite song finally sounds the way I want it. Thank you very much

While porting over my The Who - 'Baba O'Riley/Won't Get Fooled Again' preset for the Axe-Fx III, I once again discovered an error in the 'Description' page and one wrong IR for both the Axe-Fx II and AX8 versions.

A couple of firmware revisions ago (after some live show testing), I made a minor change to the cab block and changed one of the IRs that is being blended along with the original 'The Who (Moke)' IR. But I never revised the 'Description' page and forgot to include that IR in the IR folder from that point on.

I updated the preset names, IR folder name, and Zipped folder name to include a '2' to differentiate it from the previous versions.

The corrected PDF 'Description' page and IR folder have been added to the (9.04) zipped file in the update pages for both platforms.

Sorry for any inconvenience. Moke

Last edited:
Hi gang, I have been using PayPal as my only form of payment since I started the site. It does allow you to use Credit/ATM cards, but not everybody is aware of that.

So, I've added the ability to take Credit/ATM cards directly, without having to go through PayPal.

I hope this makes it more convenient and cuts down on the number of abandoned carts.:eek:

Thanks, Moke

Back
Top Bottom