Legacy Presets [Moke's Custom Presets] Axe-Fx II Master Thread - Updated to Q9.04/10.01 - New presets, Videos, & Discounts

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
Hey Moke. Picked up some of your presets. I am loading them now. On the Moke's Silent Lucidity (nec) there is a Y state on cab #2. What cab do you use for that? The Nylon?

Hey Moke,
This is awesome! Is there a particular guitar/pickups you use to create these? Curious how they will translate to what I use ?
Thanks Man!

Hey Moke. Picked up some of your presets. I am loading them now. On the Moke's Silent Lucidity (nec) there is a Y state on cab #2. What cab do you use for that? The Nylon?
The preset is using a stock Factory IR in Cab #2 (Y). 2x12 Double verb R121. (#F021 on the Axe-Fx ll - Mark l)

From the preset description in the store.....
Cab #1 (X) uses the 'Lucidity-clean (Moke)' IR
Cab #1 (Y) uses the 'Lucidity-nylon (Moke)' IR

Cab #2 (X) Left, uses the 'Lucicty-Solo (Moke)' IR
Cab #2 (X) Right, uses the 'H75+SB (Moke)' IR

The preset should load with that Factory IR selected? The 'XL' units have more 'Factory Cab' slots and maybe the Factory cab #s don't line up when converting from a 'Mark 1' or 'Mark ll'? But I will add the Factory Cab info to all of the descriptions that contain a 'Factory' Cab IR.

Last edited:
Hey Moke,
This is awesome! Is there a particular guitar/pickups you use to create these? Curious how they will translate to what I use ?
Thanks Man!
That info is in the description of all presets on the site. Ernie Ball Music Man 'Axis' with stock humbucker pickups. I will add this to the product pages and maybe a new page with all of the equipment used?

Last edited:
HeyHey,

American Girls sounds good with a Tele too!
Thanks Moke

Pauly

Hey everybody.....After posting the first 4 parts of my 'Moke's Axe-Fx ll Preset Tour/Tutorial' videos, there were some requests for the presets in the videos. So with Cliff's blessing, I launched my own online store.

http://www.custompresets.com

There are only 5 presets in there as of now. It's taking a while to go through the presets and set them up for those with different or no external pedals. There are (at this point) 2 presets included in each download along with what I hope is a complete description. One Preset with all of the modifiers that I typically setup and that are in the videos. And one with all of the external modifiers removed for ease of use right out of the gate. As well as any 'Non-commercial' or 'Tone Matched' IRs needed.

I'm still learning how to navigate through the site and the available setup options. So bear with me as I try to add more as soon as I can. You can leave a message on the site or in this thread with any song preset requests.
.............................................................................................

EDIT......9 11 18 19 presets so far

That info is in the description of all presets on the site. Ernie Ball Music Man 'Axis' with stock humbucker pickups. I will add this to the product pages and maybe a new page with all of the equipment used?
Thank You!!

Congrats on snagging this void! Great idea and I like your site. I have 1 suggestion. Maybe offer a bundle? I tend to hold back on $3 or 5$ here and there versus dropping $20 or $30 on a bundle and having access to a bunch to mess with. It's nice to have both options. Funny the way marketing works. Just a suggestion. I will be buying and trying one out this week for sure.

Congrats on snagging this void! Great idea and I like your site. I have 1 suggestion. Maybe offer a bundle? I tend to hold back on $3 or 5$ here and there versus dropping $20 or $30 on a bundle and having access to a bunch to mess with. It's nice to have both options. Funny the way marketing works. Just a suggestion. I will be buying and trying one out this week for sure.

+1

It would be nice to post some clips of the sounds as well.

Burnin' sounds great right out of the box... Love it...Have yet to load the others I've purchased. With the proceeds of your new endeavour maybe you should think about moving.....

13432152_1037001079682786_8767380759062912849_n.jpg

Burnin' sounds great right out of the box... Love it...Have yet to load the others I've purchased. With the proceeds of your new endeavour maybe you should think about moving.....

View attachment 33337
Thanks....lol.....My hope is that given enough time, I would like to purchase a decent 'Strat' or 'Tele' and re-tweak all of the presets for single coil pickups. And If things go crazy good, pickup an 'AX8' and start making presets for the new 'AX8' crowd.:)

+1

It would be nice to post some clips of the sounds as well.
Most can be heard in my 5 part (so far) series of 'Preset Tour/Tutorial videos in this forum. But I am planning on adding audio clips for each preset with clips of each scene to the site when I have time (and figure out how;)).

Has your Boston patch been removed from your original thread, and will it be posted to your new site instead?

Last edited:
Was working on a 'Pink Floyd' - 'Wish You Were Here' preset last night. Just using my bridge humbucker pickup........WOW. :eek: I play the 12-string 'Tone Matched' intro, using the 'Looper'. Then when it replays, switch to scene 2 and play the 'Tone Matched' acoustic solo (which sounds unbelievable!) over the loop. I can't believe that it's all coming from my bridge humbucker pickup..........Clip tonight....:)

Back
Top Bottom