Legacy Presets [Moke's Custom Presets] Axe-Fx II Master Thread - Updated to Q9.04/10.01 - New presets, Videos, & Discounts

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
Big thanks to Moke for these awesome presets! Moke, I’m curious if you’re still putting energy into Axe II presets these days, or are you sticking with Axe III right now? If so, anything in the works that you can let us know about?
Thanks @bulgmaf ! I haven't had much time for preset building for a while. I went back to a full-time job, so I can only mess with music related stuff in my spare time. I have done some custom personal presets that may eventually make it in the store. And a few presets for new songs that my band added to the set list. Some of which did make it into the store a few months ago. I have also been doing some consultation sessions. Five of which was with guitarist/producer Pete Anderson in the LA area.

I still use my Axe-Fx II (Mark 1) live at every show. I still build presets on that unit first, then port them over to the other platforms. I had intended on switching over to my Axe-Fx III for live use once I had my hands on an FC pedal (which I got a few months ago). But I just haven't felt the need yet. The Axe-Fx II is still rocking! I even have a new firmware to check out when I get a big enough break in the shows!

My AX8 and Axe-Fx II are not going anywhere for the foreseeable future. They are vital for customer service, personal custom presets, and consultation sessions. I will include preset versions on these platforms whenever possible. I'm actually looking forward to their firmware being fully matured and fixed. Including (hopefully) a few bugs that are still in there.

Last edited:
Yes, still gigging my AXE II, and AX8, but finally getting to my AXE III. I see the store presets for AXE III are up to firmware 5. Have you checked them on a more current firmware, and do they sound pretty close as when you set them up?

Yes, still gigging my AXE II, and AX8, but finally getting to my AXE III. I see the store presets for AXE III are up to firmware 5. Have you checked them on a more current firmware, and do they sound pretty close as when you set them up?
Regrettably, I haven't had the time to thoroughly check them all out. However, many of the updates have introduced new FC functions, new usability features, new parameters, etc... Most did not change the Amp modeling. There were a few changes to the underlying modeling, but the changes did not affect the overall amp EQ?

I have started on an update a couple of times, but new firmware version have been coming out before I can get very far. I am looking forward to updating them and making use of many of the new features added along the way.

Regrettably, I haven't had the time to thoroughly check them all out. However, many of the updates have introduced new FC functions, new usability features, new parameters, etc... Most did not change the Amp modeling. There were a few changes to the underlying modeling, but the changes did not affect the overall amp EQ?

I have started on an update a couple of times, but new firmware version have been coming out before I can get very far. I am looking forward to updating them and making use of many of the new features added along the way.

Understood. I am on version 11.2, and I just purchased 16 presets from your store, and the 3 presets I messed with tonight sounded great! Trying to get my AXE III gig-ready. I think I want an external 2 x footswitch to bring up the preset selection, and then scenes effect blocks. That will get me to my selections quicker than the heel-toe method.
Also, I modify the JCM800 (now Brit800) for my own clean scene, using a different amp/cab combination, so channels will be interesting for that change.
Once I have things organized for my band's current songs, cables made, new rack set up, I'll be ready for the switch. Of course, I also have some of my own presets I have made, and need to convert/tweak them as well.
Thanks for creating these awesome preset, Moke!

Last edited:
Understood. I am on version 11.2, and I just purchased 16 presets from your store, and the 3 presets I messed with tonight sounded great! Trying to get my AXE III gig-ready. I think I want an external 2 x footswitch to bring up the preset selection, and then scenes effect blocks. That will get me to my selections quicker than the heel-toe method.
Also, I modfy the JCM800 (now Brit800) for my own clean scene, using a different amp/cab combination, so channels will be interesting for that change.
Once, I have things organized for my band's current songs, cables made, new rack set up, I'll be ready for the switch. Of course, I also have some of my own presets I have made, and need to convert/tweak them as well.
Thanks for creating these awesome preset, Moke!

There are so many hidden gems in the presets that even with not being up to date it is still worth to spend the money on them. Imho

Back
Top Bottom