Legacy Presets [Moke's Custom Presets] Axe-Fx II Master Thread - Updated to Q9.04/10.01 - New presets, Videos, & Discounts

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
Moke, quick question, I bought presets for the AX8 from you and they sound awesome, I recently bought an AXE-ll MK2 and I'm waiting for it to come in. Will the presets for the AX8 convert pretty well over to the MK2 unit?

Moke, quick question, I bought presets for the AX8 from you and they sound awesome, I recently bought an AXE-ll MK2 and I'm waiting for it to come in. Will the presets for the AX8 convert pretty well over to the MK2 unit?
The Axe-Fx will be able to run the converted (via FracTool) presets without any problem. However, depending on the preset, the AX8 version may be of lesser quality because of unavailable and/or missing blocks, due to CPU limitations?

I do offer a 50%-off (the current price) 'cross-grade' discount for any matching presets that were already purchased for a different unit. This is done directly with me via PayPal and email. The store does not have a system to handle this directly, except at the time of purchase via the '2-Pack' bundles.

I just bought the Acoustic Sim, Acoustic Sim+B3, Van Halen Eruption, Scorpions - The Zoo, Bon Jovi -Wanted Dead Or Alive, Ozzy - Crazy Train, and the JCM 800 presets. These are fan-freaking-tastic Moke! The PDF notes that are included are very helpful. I just A/B'ed the Acoustic Sim using my Strat against my Music Man Majesty on the piezo. I cannot tell the difference! I can't wait till payday to order the Clean to Mean packs! To anyone who is on the fence about whether or not to purchase one of Moke's presets, go for it! These are high quality, well thought out and amazing presets! Plus when I dig in to the preset and see how it is built it helps me understand more about my Axe FX II XL. Very inspiring!

I just bought the Acoustic Sim, Acoustic Sim+B3, Van Halen Eruption, Scorpions - The Zoo, Bon Jovi -Wanted Dead Or Alive, Ozzy - Crazy Train, and the JCM 800 presets. These are fan-freaking-tastic Moke! The PDF notes that are included are very helpful. I just A/B'ed the Acoustic Sim using my Strat against my Music Man Majesty on the piezo. I cannot tell the difference! I can't wait till payday to order the Clean to Mean packs! To anyone who is on the fence about whether or not to purchase one of Moke's presets, go for it! These are high quality, well thought out and amazing presets! Plus when I dig in to the preset and see how it is built it helps me understand more about my Axe FX II XL. Very inspiring!
Wow, thanks @deakle for the purchase and the killer review!:D

Enjoy the preset 'autopsies'..;).. That's enough to keep you busy for a while.:cool:

Hey Moke, how about a Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb preset?
I actually have one that I use in my band all of the time. But the scenes/tones are very specific to my needs as we play to a backing track that I made. And it requires 3 expression pedals to use it, the way it's currently setup. One for volume, one for acoustic sim volume and the slide/swell intro, and one for increasing delay levels near the end of the last solo. Maybe I could revisit that one and make it more user-friendly?

I was also hesitant to release it because us 'Gilmore' fans are a picky bunch, and though it works great for me, I was worried that it wouldn't meet the standards...

Hey @deakle, I just saw your order and noticed that you put the 'Acoustic Sim + B3 Sim' preset in your cart twice???? Is there another preset that you had your eye on? I will send you the link via email. Or I can set you up a personal coupon for $7.50 off your next purchase?

The Plexi-B3 is a must have. I've been noodling with it all day.
I love the feel on the neck humbucker pickup.

Really a great preset.

Hey @deakle, I just saw your order and noticed that you put the 'Acoustic Sim + B3 Sim' preset in your cart twice???? Is there another preset that you had your eye on? I will send you the link via email. Or I can set you up a personal coupon for $7.50 off your next purchase?
Whoops, must have hit the mouse twice and didn't notice it. I actually had my eye on the Tesla-Love Song if you don't mind. Thanks!

Whoops, must have hit the mouse twice and didn't notice it. I actually had my eye on the Tesla-Love Song if you don't mind. Thanks!
Good one! I haven't sold many of those at all. It sounds great when we play it live.

Make sure to read the PDF 'Description' page very carefully. There are a few automatic things going on 'behind the scenes' ..pun intended;)... that have tripped up a few pretty sharp people.

Sent.......:cool:

Last edited:
I have been super busy with personal custom presets, some on-line training sessions, and trying to learn my way around a new modeler, and another one after that.

But while tweaking my Tesla - 'Love Song' preset to a client's DI track, I came up with some improvements. So I added them to a new 'Love Song V2' preset. It is in the 'Archive/Update' page, free to those that have already purchased the preset.......

New for V2 Q8.02....

Restructured the blocks and made some CPU optimizations. Added a 12-string Simulation to the 'Main' electric guitar tone. And another Compressor to the 'Acoustic' Simulation chain. Now includes two 'User' IRs. Make sure to import the new IR per the new PDF 'Description' page.

Also, I finally had time to figured out how to make an 'AX8' version of this preset (without needing to use two presets). It should be in the web-store some time next week.

I finally found some time to make a few demo videos. Here is one for my version of the live tone of 'Neil Young and Crazy Horse' form the 'Weld' live show. Available for the 'Axe-Fx II' and the 'AX8'

4 scenes, arranged 'Clean to Mean'

Added another new preset for the Fractal Audio 'Axe-Fx II' and 'AX8'.

My 'Acoustic Shimmer' preset. It's an Acoustic simulation with a 'Shimmer' effect. It works with a bridge 'Humbucker' pickup. I will work on a 'Single-Coil' version too.

This thing is a real blast to play. Great for 'Praise and Worship' players. The 'Shimmer' effect adds a nice accompaniment while you play. I lost a few hours just noodling and having fun while making the demo video.

Scene #1....Acoustic Sim and 'Shimmer' sound.
Scene #2....Acoustic Sim only. ('Shimmer' sound holds on the last chord and fades out)
Scene #3....Acoustic Sim only. ('Shimmer' sound holds on the last chord and fades out very slowly)
Scene #4....'Shimmer' sound only.

My 'Acoustic Shimmer' preset. It's an Acoustic simulation with a 'Shimmer' effect. It works with a bridge 'Humbucker' pickup. I will work on a 'Single-Coil' version too.

This thing is a real blast to play. Great for 'Praise and Worship' players. The 'Shimmer' effect adds a nice accompaniment while you play. I lost a few hours just noodling and having fun while making the demo video.

Scene #2....Acoustic Sim only. ('Shimmer' sound holds on the last chord and fades out)
Scene #3....Acoustic Sim only. ('Shimmer' sound holds on the last chord and fades out very slowly)

Wow that sounds amazing! Might have to grab this one!

Wow! What a perfect preset!!! Congrats!

Added another new preset for the 'Axe-Fx II' and 'AX8'.

My '(SC) Acoustic Shimmer' preset. It's an Acoustic simulation with a 'Shimmer' effect. This one is designed to work with a bridge 'Single-Coil' pickup. You can experiment with the other pickups too, but you might have to make some EQ adjustments with the included GEQ block.

Same scene setup as the 'Humbucker' versions

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom