Legacy Presets [Moke's Custom Presets] 'AX8' Master Thread - Updated to Q9.04/10.01 -New presets, Videos, Huge Discounts

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
I haven't really noticed a need for an update with this one (now that the Amp block 'Balance' bug has been fixed)? Unless I hear otherwise?

No complaints here ... was just curious before I downloaded and installed all the 9.04 updates (which I haven't done yet).

Hi gang, I have been using PayPal as my only form of payment since I started the site. It does allow you to use Credit/ATM cards, but not everybody is aware of that.

So, I've added the ability to take Credit/ATM cards directly, without having to go through PayPal.

I hope this makes it more convenient and cuts down on the number of abandoned carts.:eek:

Thanks, Moke

Hi gang, I have been using PayPal as my only form of payment since I started the site. It does allow you to use Credit/ATM cards, but not everybody is aware of that.

So, I've added the ability to take Credit/ATM cards directly, without having to go through PayPal.

I hope this makes it more convenient and cuts down on the number of abandoned carts.:eek:

Thanks, Moke
Hi Moke, I have purchased a few of your AX8 presets and they are great, really good. Have you thought about doing a Nirvana Smells Like Teen Spirit preset? That would be awesome, I've seen one for the AXFXII but not AX8.
Keep them coming please.
Thanks

Hi Moke, I have purchased a few of your AX8 presets and they are great, really good. Have you thought about doing a Nirvana Smells Like Teen Spirit preset? That would be awesome, I've seen one for the AXFXII but not AX8.
Keep them coming please.
Thanks
Thanks Mark. I added that one to the list. FYI... you could convert that Axe-fx II version for the AX8 with 'FracTool'. Please donate to him, if you use it.

Here is the demo of all 8 scenes of my (upcoming) Rush - 'Red Barchetta' preset for the Fractal Audio 'AX8', 'Axe-Fx II', and 'Axe-Fx III'.

Firmware Q10.00...

Includes the 'Taurus Pedal' Synth sounds, controlled via the scenes, as shown in the demo video. The Synth sustains for a while when switching from scenes #3, and #5 through #8

No double-tracking. No post-EQ.

Scene 1... Clean Tone
Scene 2... Dirty Tone
Scene 3... Dirty Tone plus Synth 'A' (for just after the solo)
Scene 4... Solo
Scene 5... Clean Tone plus Synth 'A'
Scene 6... Clean Tone plus Synth 'F#'
Scene 7... Clean Tone plus Synth 'G'
Scene 8... Clean Tone plus Synth 'D'

Last edited:
A quick demo of my 'Rainbow in the Dark' by Dio preset (9.04)

The backing track has no guitars (except during the solo) or keyboards in it. No double tracking, no post EQ. The 'Synth/Pad' part is coming from the Axe Fx and is triggered by selecting scene 2.

Available for the Axe-Fx II and AX8.

Hello, I am new to the Fractal world and your presets are amazing! Will be shopping for some tones on your website...

I've just added the AX8 version of my Pink Floyd - 'Comfortably Numb' preset to the store. Firmware Q10.01.

This is the first AX8 preset that includes two different versions of the 'Humbucker' preset. A 'High Output Pickups' (the original) version, and a new 'Medium Output Pickups' version. As well as (nec) versions of each, for those without expression pedals.

All of the 'Humbucker' presets will eventually come this way.

Had to get a little creative to get it all in there.

Haven't had time to make a proper Demo yet.

Scene #1... Clean Auto-Swells with Delays (Intro and 1st Verse)
Scene #2... Acoustic Sim (for strumming along, Bridges, Choruses, 2nd Verse)
Scene #3... 1st Solo
Scene #4... 2nd Solo

Some of it can be heard at the end of this (cell phone) video...

Last edited:
Here is a live clip from the other night. I'm using the @Moke Clean to Mean Preset, Friedman HBE.

I'm on the left with the Red w/black stripes Clint Walker guitar with a Motor City Pickup (Angel Dust) in the bridge. Straight to board. No cab on-stage.

Songs / Cowboy Song - Thin Lizzy and Bound For Glory - Black Star Riders

Only have the FB link that someone recorded via phone.

Last edited:
Here is a live clip from the other night. I'm using the @Moke Clean to Mean Preset, Friedman HBE.

I'm on the left with the Red w/black stripes Clint Walker guitar with a Motor City Pickup (Angel Dust) in the bridge. Straight to board. No cab on-stage.

Songs / Cowboy Song - Thin Lizzy and Bound For Glory - Black Star Riders

Only have the FB link that someone recorded via phone.

Well.. That sounded like a guitar amp to me. Great job! And thanks for posting that. I's always nice to see/hear one of my presets in the wild.

Okay, I finally got a chance to make a demo video of my 'Comfortably Numb' preset. Available for the AX8 (10.01), Axe-Fx II (10.01), and Axe-Fx III (1.18).

The demo features the 'Humbucker' and Single-Coil' versions, in and out of a (modified) backing track found on YouTube.

I Just added a Dire Straits - 'Brothers In Arms' (for Humbucker pickups) preset to the store.

Available for the AX8 (10.01), Axe-Fx II (10.01), and Axe-Fx III (1.18).

New for Q10.01... Now available in two different versions. For 'High Output Humbucker Pickups' (the original version), and 'Medium Output Humbucker Pickups'.

Try both versions to see which one works best for you. You can also mix and match them to work with multiple guitars.

Haven't had time to make a Demo yet. Should be up in a couple of days?

Set the scenes up in a 'Clean to Mean' configuration. Use the Neck (or Middle?) positions with the 'Tone' knob rolled back a bit for brighter guitars/pickups. And put down that pick and play with your fingers;).

Scene #1.... 1st Gear (Auto-Swells)
Scene #2.... 1st Gear
Scene #3.... 2nd Gear
Scene #4.... 3rd Gear
Scene #5.... 1st Gear (Stereo) (Auto-Swells)
Scene #6.... 1st Gear (Stereo)
Scene #7.... 2nd Gear (Stereo)
Scene #8.... 3rd Gear (Stereo)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom