Legacy Presets [Moke's Custom Presets] 'AX8' Master Thread - Updated to Q9.04/10.01 -New presets, Videos, Huge Discounts

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
Sorry @nebbi, I have been super busy trying to get my presets updated and working on personal custom stuff. And I feel like that one needs some more work?
No problem @Moke. Just wanted to know it is in your line because i would like to have it. I do not feel that it needs much more but it is better you are in peace with how it sounds. Only don't go to far from how it sounds now because i like it. So take your time and have relaxed christmas!

All of my 8.02 individual 'Artist' and 'General Multi-purpose' AX8 presets are now updated to Q9.03!

I was surprised how 'off' the 8.02 versions were in 9.03....:confused: Mostly volume levels and such.

Please read the 'Description' pages as some things have changed. New IRs, scenes, functions, etc.........

I will start on the Packs after this weekend.

Past customers, just use your 'Archive/Update' links to get the new versions.

Edit.... Also added the Q9.03 versions of the newest Q9.02 presets just to keep things even.

Last edited:
My AX8 'Clean to Mean' Pack #1 is now updated for Q9.03.

I used the same 'Speaker Comp' settings as the Axe-Fx II versions....

Set the new 'Speaker Comp' parameter so that there is about -3 dB of compression. Adjusted for any loss of high-end. Then re-dialed the levels of the presets and the four scenes for all 125 presets.

A little over 28 hours on this one.....

Free for anyone that has already purchased the pack. Just use the same 'Archive/Update' link. The new zipped file has 'Q9.03' in the name.

Currently, the only AX8 "Factory" presets available that are fully compatible with Q9.03....;)

Last edited:
My AX8 'Clean to Mean' Pack #1 is now updated for Q9.03.

I used the same 'Speaker Comp' settings as the Axe-Fx II versions....

Set the new 'Speaker Comp' parameter so that there is about -3 dB of compression. Adjusted for any loss of high-end. Then re-dialed the levels of the presets and the four scenes for all 125 presets.

A little over 28 hours on this one.....

Free for anyone that has already purchased the pack. Just use the same 'Archive/Update' link. The new zipped file has 'Q9.03' in the name.

Currently, the only AX8 "Factory" presets available that are fully compatible with Q9.03....;)

I can't open your webpage to update, keeps showing a connection error of too many redirects. Please advise because your presets are legendary.

I can't open your webpage to update, keeps showing a connection error of too many redirects. Please advise because your presets are legendary.
I've been getting reports about this, and experienced it myself? My web host says it may be browser related? I use Chrome and I had to clear my cache folder, then it worked again and still?

Wait....Legendary? wow thanks...:cool:

I've been getting reports about this, and experienced it myself? My web host says it may be browser related? I use Chrome and I had to clear my cache folder, then it worked again and still?

Wait....Legendary? wow thanks...:cool:
I can not open the page - too many redirects

Works fine for me using Safari on a Macbookpro.

oops, I'm not trying an update link. .I can just access everything on your page perfectly using Safari 11.02 and Mac OS 10 El Capitan 10.11.6. I can't try an 'update link' as I haven't bought anything 'yet'

Eric

Last edited:
Cleared history, and it works fine now. Thanks Moke. If I can get my hands on a better audio setup (2018 goal), I'll post a few demo reviews of some of the ones I got.

'Clean to Mean' Pack #2 is now updated for Q9.03 and added to the 'Archive/Update' page.

A version the Axe-Fx II 'No Quarter+' preset from the Axe-Fx II Pack #2 has also been added.

Last edited:
I've replaced the 'Acoustic Sim V3' and the 'Acoustic Shimmer V3', 'Humbucker' and 'Single-Coil' presets with the new V3.1 versions.

There was too much compression in the Amp blocks, causing excess 'hiss'. And I also reduced some of the 'low-end' handling noise.

Last edited:
I've also replaced the 'Wish You Were Here' preset with a new V3.1 version for the same reasons as my other 'Acoustic Simulation' presets (that use an Amp block in them).

There was too much compression in the Amp blocks, causing excess 'hiss'. And I also reduced some of the 'low-end' handling noise.

'Mild to Wild' Pack #3 is now updated for Q9.03 and added to the 'Archive/Update' page.

I have also replaced the 'Acoustic preset of my 'Moke's Longtime' V3 preset pair, with the new V3.1 version, for the same reasons as my other AX8 'Acoustic Simulation' presets (that use an Amp block in them)..

Added 3 new preset to the store.......
No demo clips yet.....soon

Zack Wylde 'Ozzy' Tone (for Humbucker guitars)

Scene #1....Clean
Scene #2....Main Rhythm Tone (medium gain)
Scene #3....Main Rhythm Tone (highest gain)
Scene #4....Solo. (Delay block is linked to the 'Tap Tempo' function)
Scene #5....Clean tone for 'I'll See You on The Other Side'

Motley Crue - 'Girls, Girls, Girls' (for Humbucker guitars) (includes an optional 'Pitch' block to drop the pitch a whole-step)

Scene #1....Main Rhythm tone.
Scene #2....Intro and Alternate Rhythm (“You know she did me. Well then she broke my heart”) and (“Dance for me, I'll keep you over-employed”)
Scene #3....The 'Jet-Flanged' breakdown.
Scene #4....Solo.

Nirvana - 'Lithium' (for Humbucker guitars)

Scene #1....Clean tone
Scene #2....Fuzz tone

Last edited:
Added another one to the store...

Black Sabbath - 'Heaven and Hell' (for Humbucker guitars)

Scene #1....Main Rhythm tone.
Scene #2....Alternate Rhythm (optional) adds a 3rd below intelligent harmony via 'Pitch' block (X) (see video below for example @ 1:32)
Scene #3....Auto-Swell tone (Verse #2) with 'Global' custom harmony via 'Pitch' block (Y) (see video below for example @ 0:42) (neck pickup)
Scene #4....Solo. (Ping-Pong Delay time is linked to the 'Tap-Tempo')

Uses an optional 'Multi-Delay' block (re-purposed) to drop the tuning down a 1/2-step for standard A-440 tuned guitars.

No time to make a demo clip yet, but here it is in action a while back....(a few 'clams' thrown in for free)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom