Legacy Presets [Moke's Custom Presets] 'AX8' Master Thread - Updated to Q9.04/10.01 -New presets, Videos, Huge Discounts

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
Thank You my friend...... This last round doesn't seem to be very popular?

I like some of the 90's stuff as well as the 70's and 80's, but Rock was different in the grunge era with fewer and simpler guitar solos, if any.

Personally, I was less enthusiastic about grunge at the time, and still listened to the bands that I liked better, but I do have some favorites of that era as well. You have nailed that 90's tone and production with these, so I'm sure there will be those that grew up with this wall of sound that will be appreciative!

I like some of the 90's stuff as well as the 70's and 80's, but Rock was different in the grunge era with fewer and simpler guitar solos, if any.

Personally, I was less enthusiastic about grunge at the time, and still listened to the bands that I liked better, but I do have some favorites of that era as well. You have nailed that 90's tone and production with these, so I'm sure there will be those that grew up with this wall of sound that will be appreciative!
Time will tell...lol....

This latest round (as well as the next round) of tones are all former (slightly tweaked) 'Custom' presets. So they were not chosen by me, and therefore, some/most are out of my comfort zone. Which was actually good for me, as it forced me to research and study new tones and playing styles.

I don't want to clog up the forum with a bunch of (commercial) threads, But I always wonder if I should post these demos in their own individual threads? Are they getting lost in the shuffle being buried on page 16 on an old thread?

What do you guys think?

When it open the thread, it always takes me to the unread section, so I just see the new stuff
That's true, But a separate thread would have a tittle that would indicate what's inside better? And maybe make it easier to discuss that specific demo?

I'm just thinking that when someone (new) sees this thread (or my other Axe-Fx II thread) pop back up in the new threads page, they may be thinking... "I already read that" Not knowing that there may be something added that might interest them?

Marco opens a new thread for every new patch. That doesn't seem to bother the community so I'd say go ahead and do it too. Maybe one day there will be a dedicated commercial preset forum if things go over board here.

Just added my takes on Metallica - 'Enter Sandman' and U2 - 'Exit' (Live) to the store.........Q9.02.

No demos yet............soon

Back
Top Bottom