Moke's Custom Presets - 24 hour 'Black Friday' Sale - Extended Though Cyber Monday!

Moke

Axe-Master
Vendor
Save 30% on any order for 24 hours. From 12:00 am to 11:59 pm Friday November 25th (right now!)

Use coupon code - blackfriday30 -

Don't forget to enter coupon code - blackfriday30 - when you're checking out....;)

The sale is less than 2 hours away from being over. My wife told me that I should let it run longer because there might be some people away from home visiting family for the Holiday weekend here in the US and will miss a chance to use the coupon............:(

So I am extending the sale though Sunday 'Cyber Monday' at midnight (Pacific time)...:cool:

Last edited:
Once again, Please don't forget to enter coupon code - blackfriday30 - when you're checking out.... The 30% off is not automatic.

What the heck...........Extending the sale through 'Cyber Monday' (same coupon code - blackfriday30 )

Ha, yeah, I had no idea about the 30 off code since I haven't been online much over the holiday. I was buying the FAS verb and thought I might as well redeem that $5 off code I had and went straight to the presets I had bookmarked. Missed all the clues. Oh well, looks like I'll just have to pick up a few more tonight ;)

Only about 2 hours left before the 'Black Friday'/'Cyber Monday' sale is over!

Any chance the coupon will be reopened? Are there any sound clips of the 80's preset?
No plans for another sale at the moment. All of the other coupons are still active. (10%, 20%, and 30%)

For clips, go to the 'Axe-Fx II' preset versions on the site. There are clips for every preset. In most cases the 'AX8' versions sound identical, but some are just a bit different because of missing blocks and/or CPU limitations.

Hey Moke, any new presets coming?.....or have you blown your creative load:D
Lol........I'm 'busting at the seams' with preset ideas, But have been super busy with my day job, holidays, and personal 'custom' preset stuff.

I'm really hoping to go 'full-time' some time after the new year?:eek::confused::cool:....Maybe 20 new presets a month?, Custom stuff, Re-adjusting my presets to customer supplied 'Dry' DI tracks, and other services.

Ok Moke, very cool to hear your creative juices are still intact!

I look forward to full-time Moke.......make it happen!

20 presets a month...that was a joke right :)
I guess that will depend on how much 'Custom' stuff I end up doing. It's sometimes very labor intensive and will cost accordingly. So, I might not be doing all that much of that any more after I adjust my pricing....o_O. But the prices for the stuff in the store will stay as is.:cool:

But not the AX-8 right?

Just found the samples. Good lord those are amazing!!

Last edited:
But not the AX-8 right?

Just found the samples. Good lord those are amazing!!
Thanks........I don't own an 'AX8' yet. So I can't record any clips on an actual 'AX8'. I could record clips of the 'AX8' presets running on my 'Axe-Fx II Mk1', But that would be misleading.

Most of the 'AX8' presets sound identical to the 'Axe-Fx II' versions. But a few are slightly different because of unavailable blocks and/or CPU constraints.

Back
Top Bottom