Legacy Presets Moke's Axe-Fx II 'Clean to Mean' Pack #1 (Bank A) - Updated for Q10.01

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
I figured that I would start a separate thread for each of these 'Packs' to make it easier to have a better discussion?

Axe-Fx II 'Clean to Mean' Pack #1 is now updated for Q9.03. Q9.04

Started with the new default 'Speaker Comp' setting of 3, but the compression levels were all over the place. So I dialed them all in individually.

Set the new 'Speaker Comp' parameter so that there is about -3 dB of compression. Adjusted for any loss of high-end. Then re-dialed the levels of the presets and the four scenes for all 128 presets.

About 10 minutes each, six presets an hour, a little over 20 hours.....

Free for anyone that has already purchased the pack. Just use the same 'Archive/Update' link. The new zipped file has '9.03' '9.04' in the name.

Currently, the only "Factory" presets available that are fully compatible with Q9.03 Q9.04...;)

Edit..........'Watch' this thread to keep up on any new announcements.
Thanks Moke!! Much appreciated brother. Your work is amazing. Can't wait to see what mojo you make with the Axe lol☢️

Thanks Moke, I can only imagine the tedious work involved to create this update. Your patience is very much appreciated by myself who has no patience whatsoever.
Thanks...... This update wasn't too bad. After setting the 'Preamp CF Hardness' to the new default of '7.50' in the Amp blocks, many of the presets needed 'Scene 1' levels increased? And some needed some 'Highs' shaved off (mostly Cab block high cut).

Pack #2 next.

Just bought some more presets
Moke, just need some help inserting my FX loop for my matrix and marshall

Last edited:
My Axe-Fx II 'Clean to Mean' Packs #1 and #2 have been updated to Q10.01.

New for Q10.01... Now available in three different versions. For 'High Output Pickups' (the original version), 'Medium Output Pickups', and 'Low Output Pickups'.

Try a couple of presets from each version to see which one works best for your guitar(s). You can also mix and match them to work with multiple guitars. You could, for example, use all three versions of a particular preset and re-name them for your EMG/Schecter, your PAF/Les Paul, and your Single-Coil/Tele.

Of coarse you may still need to make some adjustments for your exact guitar/pickups (such as turning off the 'Bright' switch for Single-Coil guitars, adjusting 'Bass', Mid', 'Treble', 'Presence' etc...).

Free update for anyone that has already purchased.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom