• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Moke's Axe-Fx II 'Clean to Mean' Pack #1 (Bank A) - Updated for Q10.01

Moke

Axe-Master
Vendor
I figured that I would start a separate thread for each of these 'Packs' to make it easier to have a better discussion?

Axe-Fx II 'Clean to Mean' Pack #1 is now updated for Q9.03. Q9.04

Started with the new default 'Speaker Comp' setting of 3, but the compression levels were all over the place. So I dialed them all in individually.

Set the new 'Speaker Comp' parameter so that there is about -3 dB of compression. Adjusted for any loss of high-end. Then re-dialed the levels of the presets and the four scenes for all 128 presets.

About 10 minutes each, six presets an hour, a little over 20 hours.....

Free for anyone that has already purchased the pack. Just use the same 'Archive/Update' link. The new zipped file has '9.03' '9.04' in the name.

Currently, the only "Factory" presets available that are fully compatible with Q9.03 Q9.04...;)

Edit..........'Watch' this thread to keep up on any new announcements.

Last edited:

Moke

Axe-Master
Vendor
these sound great , but a good number of them, on my XL+, need to have the REVERB QUALITY to be adjusted down from HIGH, due to CPU crapout.
Strange? No issues on my Mark 1? Are you connected to Axe-Edit and using USB audio at the same time?

bradlake

Axe-Master
Strange? No issues on my Mark 1? Are you connected to Axe-Edit and using USB audio at the same time?
Yeah, I was about to delete my complaint, it appears I might have been overtaxing my USB stuff on my aging, buggy Mac Pro

Moke

Axe-Master
Vendor
Yeah, I was about to delete my complaint, it appears I might have been overtaxing my USB stuff on my aging, buggy Mac Pro
There are some presets that have a pretty high CPU% because of the multiple scene controller attachments. In those cases, lowering the 'Reverb' quality and re-saving the preset should help.

If there are any that are not helped by this, I will look at reducing their CPU% load and add the edited versions to the pack.

ztevie

Experienced
Cleaning cache but still no go on Samsung's own browser. But I used chrome mobile and I've now ordered pack 1.
I saw this video: After seeing this I was thinking, damn those factory presets can sound really good and aggressive, so I thought your presets which should be further enhanced would be a great way to start exploring them again.

Top Bottom