Moke's Acoustic Sim Preset - Life in Technicolor

I am very happy with @Moke presets. This is the acoustic preset, playing life in technicolor - Coldplay, with BT from online store and using les paul studio tribute 2017.

Thanks for the kind words and the really nice cover. Sounds real good!

I'm glad that you like my presets. I'll keep doing my best...........Moke

P.S. post some more clips...:cool:

Last edited:
Do you think that because I didn't use a pick when strumming the guitar? Usually I do this for acoustic.
No. It sounds hammered, not plucked. Especially the little trill. If that was plucked with fingers: well done. I'm talking about the sounds from 0:00 through like 0:10 that setup the melody.

I think that's in the backing track. You can try using a pencil and bouncing it off the string.

As with all of my presets (especially the 'Cleaner' ones), the 'Acoustic Sim' preset is heavily influenced by the sound of the guitar/pickups.

If anyone has a preset and it sounds different than the clips because of the differences in your guitar or is interested in some presets but wants to make sure that they will work with your guitar, I can custom tweak them to your guitar(s) using your 'dry' DI clips as the source for an additional fee.

Back
Top Bottom