Moke Support

John Drysdale

Hello All,

I recently purchased an AX8 and am new to the forum. The AX8 has so much to offer and the learning curve is not a quick one. However, I managed to connect with our resident guru, Moke, and I made progress in leaps and bounds. I use AX8-Edit on my PC for editing, unless the item is only accessible via the front panel. I did try a few test edits using the front panel, but it is a lot slower and unintentional errors can easily be made if one is not careful.

We had a Skype video session and covered a lot of ground. As scenes are the best choice for my needs (one song per scene), I was able to set up 25 scenes fairly quickly after our session. He also gave me much insight into tweaking the parameters and adding GEQ, Parametric EQ or a Filter to a preset to get the sound you want.
He saved me many days of trying to figure it out on my own. We were able to share screens and audio and I could see exactly how to edit, copy, modify, move and create settings with AX8-Edit, as well as using Fractal Bot to backup. A Skype session is worth many thousands of words. His rates are very reasonable.

Thank you, Moke. You really helped me BIG time!

If in doubt, give Moke a shout!

Hello All,

I recently purchased an AX8 and am new to the forum. The AX8 has so much to offer and the learning curve is not a quick one. However, I managed to connect with our resident guru, Moke, and I made progress in leaps and bounds. I use AX8-Edit on my PC for editing, unless the item is only accessible via the front panel. I did try a few test edits using the front panel, but it is a lot slower and unintentional errors can easily be made if one is not careful.

We had a Skype video session and covered a lot of ground. As scenes are the best choice for my needs (one song per scene), I was able to set up 25 scenes fairly quickly after our session. He also gave me much insight into tweaking the parameters and adding GEQ, Parametric EQ or a Filter to a preset to get the sound you want.
He saved me many days of trying to figure it out on my own. We were able to share screens and audio and I could see exactly how to edit, copy, modify, move and create settings with AX8-Edit, as well as using Fractal Bot to backup. A Skype session is worth many thousands of words. His rates are very reasonable.

Thank you, Moke. You really helped me BIG time!

If in doubt, give Moke a shout!

Moke is indeed a great resource. I have learned so much just from examining the presets he has for sale as well, and adapted some of the same techniques you mentioned into my own presets.
His "under-the-hood" wizardry is fantastic, and he has a great ear! Cases in point - the Limelight and Erruption presets are stellar, as well as the acoustic, and the multipurpose ones.

Back
Top Bottom