Moke´s Presets

pablito

Inspired
I don´t want to be unfair with other users like Fremen, Simeon, Yek, Mark Day, Rocco and others.
But kudos to Moke. I bought a few of his presets and packs and they are fantastic.

Keep on rocking Moke.

Cheers and regards from Brasilia.

And of course thanks to all at FAS. Five years with my Mark I.

Last edited:
Agreed,
If you haven't checked out Mokes presets - off you go!
Thanks
Pauly

I don´t want to be unfair with other users like Fremen, Simeon, Yek, Mark Day, Rocco and others.
But kudos to Moke. I bought a few of his presets and packs and they are fantastic.

Keep on rocking Moke.

Agreed

Keep on rocking Moke.

Wow. Thanks pablito, Much appreciated!

In the forrest of users, @Moke is one of the sequoias.
From one 'Geezer' to another, Thank you!:).. When I read the Sequoia reference, I told my wife..."He must have seen my avatar"..lol

Oh, and thanks for the 'tag'.

Last edited:
Ditto to the original post.. Today I bought 5 of Moke's presets.. I've got 2 or 3 of his older presets too, so that's testament to his works.

Today I bought:

Eruption
Wanted Dead Or Alive
For The Love Of God
Steve Vai's Live Tone
Escape (Journey)

Thanks Moke, you rock!

(PS, @Moke your next challenge.. VH 'Balance' tone..) :D

Last edited:
Ditto to the original post.. Today I bought 5 of Moke's presets.. I've got 2 or 3 of his older presets too, so that's testament to his works.

Today I bought:

Eruption
Wanted Dead Or Alive
For The Love Of God
Steve Vai's Live Tone
Escape (Journey)

Thanks Moke, you rock!

(PS, @Moke your next challenge.. VH 'Balance' tone..) :D
Thank you! I hear ya about the 'Balance' tone.;)

Love me some Moke presets! I regularly use a scene from the Love Song preset as a clean sound. The acoustic preset is also a regular and I am incorporating the new Shimmer one.

Moke's presets are spectacular. How many times have you drooled over the tone of a preset only to find a loss of appetite once downloaded to your rig? What happened in the transfer and where did that delicious tone go? No worries with Moke's recipes! Simply delicious tone that the Chef has cooked up...do yourself a favor and order everything on the menu. You will not be disappointed.

Here is Moke's JCM 800 preset in a sunday afternoon jam.............no tweaking except correcting Motor Time Const and Speaker Comp to the latest firmware. My finger did hurt after about 3 hours...........

EDIT: it's not Moke's JCM 800 from "Bank A" as it says in the video, which I have aswell and sounds great too. Its his "Moke's JCM 800" Preset

@Moke is a consummate professional, with a great ear for matching tones, effects, etc., for full-featured song/artist presets, or some great general purpose presets, like his Marshall JCM 800 or his Acoustic simulation presets. Just stellar!

Moke's presets are spectacular. How many times have you drooled over the tone of a preset only to find a loss of appetite once downloaded to your rig? What happened in the transfer and where did that delicious tone go? No worries with Moke's recipes! Simply delicious tone that the Chef has cooked up...do yourself a favor and order everything on the menu. You will not be disappointed.
Thanks Doc.:cool:

Here is Moke's JCM 800 preset in a sunday afternoon jam.............no tweaking except correcting Motor Time Const and Speaker Comp to the latest firmware. My finger did hurt after about 3 hours...........

EDIT: it's not Moke's JCM 800 from "Bank A" as it says in the video, which I have aswell and sounds great too. Its his "Moke's JCM 800" Preset

Love that sustain....:) No substitute for volume...

Thanks Moke more amazing tone with the speaker comp. No tweaking anything else except for delay and reverb I used Mono Tape and Large Hall as I use mostly one Matrix Q12a. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom