Mojo needed

shredi knight

Power User
Well not really needed anymore I guess, but I received a call today from my sister saying my mom had died in her sleep last night/this morning. She has had serious health issues the last several years, mainly degenerative kidney disease. She was in stage 4 and just had minor surgery on Monday (was back home the same day) to have a tube implanted so she could start at home kidney dialysis. She lives out of state and wanted me, my wife & kids to come visit her this Summer so she could see us all at least one more time before it was too late, but I guess now it is.

Anyway, not sure why I'm even posting this. Was just feeling depressed about the whole thing. But don't worry, I'm sure I'll be back to being my old self and posting smart-ass comments/funny pictures in a few days. :)

Thanks guys.

My mom passed in November. My thoughts are with you. I think everyone handles these things differant. Time will help. Peace.

Dude, really sorry for your loss. Lost my dad a couple years ago. He was an awesome cat. Really miss him.

It's kinda nice, I suppose, that she passed in her sleep all peaceful-like. Hopefully you got to tell her that you love her the last time you spoke. I got to do that with my dad before he went. It makes it a little easier.

I keep worrying about my dad. 78 years old and showing it more and more all the time. I've had many family members pass before but parents are still around......it's going to be tough when they go. You have to know that they like you make the life they live. Which at the end of the day is all one can accomplish. you work it till the end, and make the best of it.

Keep Rockin!

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

Dude, really sorry for your loss. Lost my dad a couple years ago. He was an awesome cat. Really miss him.

It's kinda nice, I suppose, that she passed in her sleep all peaceful-like. Hopefully you got to tell her that you love her the last time you spoke. I got to do that with my dad before he went. It makes it a little easier.

I did talk to her on Tuesday (her birthday) and did tell her I loved her (though she was blitzzed out of her mind on morphine at the time - I was actually kind of envious :lol). My dad also passed away about 10 years ago. It's funny, my mom was in her 70's and both of her parents are still alive and have had hardly any serious health issues. I hope whatever they have (that apparently skipped my mom) got passed on to me.

Thanks again.

my condolences. I've lost both my parents. Not an easy thing to go through, that's for sure. thoughts and prayers to you and your family

My heart goes out to you and your family, and I give you my deepest condolences.
I lost a lot of family last year, and a fellow friend/musician commited suicide just before Christmas. it was very depressing. But there is no shame in sharing pain. The experience makes us wiser and stronger.
I wish you and your family the best of luck and happiness onwards in your life.
God bless

Deepest condolences for you and your family. If you get really down... call a friend(s). That's what they're for. No need to mourn alone. Time is one of the biggest healers there is and may you and your family find serenity and peace during this time... and the mojo you need. Peace brother and God Bless.

I'm sorry about your mom. That's hard. I can think of 1000 things to say, but only time will get you through the moment.

Remember her well. The hurt will fade. Peace.

friend. i am very very sorry for your loss, my condolences to you and your family

and to all here that have lost loved ones

My condolences to you and your family my friend.
May you have the strength to cope with this loss and all
I can say is that your mother is in a better place. I have been losing
loved ones too,not my parents yet for which I am grateful but I know
how it feels to loose someone who is extremely close.

Hang in there all we can do is keep the faith.

i did not realize your loss by the heading of the thread, i would not have carried on over top of your thread with posts shredi had a known.

to make up for it (slightly) i wrote this for you

i tried to msg you but i kept getting page not found

Both of my parents are gone too. It's a hard thing, but inevitable for most of us. That you got to talk to her and tell her you loved her before she passed is major!
You may not be a praying man, but I am......will say one for you and your mom. Condolences.

Back
Top Bottom