Modulated Reverb similar to Big Sky

ssmorga78

Experienced
OK, I am new to the Ultra. Picked it up about 2 months ago and I'm having some issues trying to get a sound like the Cloud and Chorale settings that I used to live on when I had my Big Sky. I used them for ambient stuff in the backgrounds during worship, but am having a crazy time trying to get something similar with the Ultra. I'm sure It's probably stupid simple, but I just can't make it happen. Does anyone have something similar to these Sounds in a patch they could share so I can see what you have it setup like or can anyone offer a how-to on how to achieve those Sounds?? Here are a few videos of what I'm talking about if anyone is unfamiliar with these 2 settings in the BigSky.
Watch "Strymon BigSky - Cloud Reverb machine audio demo" on YouTube
Strymon BigSky - Cloud Reverb machine audio demo: Strymon BigSky - Cloud Reverb machine audio demo - YouTube

Watch "Strymon BigSky - Chorale Reverb machine audio demo" on YouTube
Strymon BigSky - Chorale Reverb machine audio demo: Strymon BigSky - Chorale Reverb machine audio demo - YouTube

Use the plex detune. Set the four delay times to random values between about 100ms and 500ms. Set the time value to tsste. About 6 secs should do it

Thanks Simeon! I just found your thread, Axefxology, after finding your demos on the Fractal site. Actually just posted over there asking about your Ambiclouds and Choralspace presets.

Back
Top Bottom