Wish Modifiers and channels

kavevester

Inspired
Please stop the Axe from copying modifiers on one channel to another even when using to Amp blocks. I use modifier on Amp 1 for raising distortion. When switching to channel B - selecting Amp 2 (clean) the modifiers are still there from Amp 1.

Please stop the Axe from copying modifiers on one channel to another even when using to Amp blocks. I use modifier on Amp 1 for raising distortion. When switching to channel B - selecting Amp 2 (clean) the modifiers are still there from Amp 1.
You a mixing terminology so not 100% sure what you are saying.

Amp 1 and Amp 2 usually mean Amp block 1 and Amp block 2, but as you are also mentioning channels I suspect you just mean 2 different amp models on the 2 channels.

Most likely the response from @chris is correct.

Modifiers apply to ALL channels by default but can be changed to apply to only a single channel. Note that those are the only options: all channels or a single channel. You can't have separate modifiers for the same control on each channel.

My take on this wish would be: allow modifiers to be turned on/off for each channel of any block, or any combination of channels (4 tic boxes in the modifier window instead of channel selection dropdown). This would be awesome - but I won't hold my breath.

My take on this wish would be: allow modifiers to be turned on/off for each channel of any block, or any combination of channels (4 tic boxes in the modifier window instead of channel selection dropdown). This would be awesome - but I won't hold my breath.
This.

Back
Top Bottom