Implemented Modifier tracking ball color (back to yellow pls)

∞Fractals

Fractal Fanatic
So this may be an individual need, however I can’t hardly see the red ball that tracks along the blue line on the modifiers settings page in Axe Edit 3.

Previously it was yellow, which stood out brightly against a black background on the blue line. I have a little bit of red/green color blindness which makes it impossible for me to see that red dot. This isn’t usually a problem, but for something that small, I just cannot see it.

Can we please go back to yellow or make it a user defined color?

Last edited:
I'm with you! So many devices use red and green and I have real trouble. My audio interface has green signal that turns to red when it clips and when I'm setting up a mic I have to ask my Son to tell me if its turning red or not. Same with the MFC pedal and the red and green LEDs. How about something with some real contrast? Blue and yellow would be good.

Red is a pretty much universal !Warning! indicator. What color gives you the best contrast with red?

Red is a pretty much universal !Warning! indicator. What color gives you the best contrast with red?

Not green if you have the red/green genetics ...

I just need the little tracking ball on the controller slope back to the brighter yellow.

Alternatively, More light, a larger ball, or a color (orange, yellow, bright green, or white) that isn’t close in value to the blue line. (red just goes black)

So this may be an individual need, however I can’t hardly see the red ball that tracks along the blue line on the modifiers settings page in Axe Edit 3.

Previously it was yellow, which stood out brightly against a black background on the blue line. I have a little bit of red/green color blindness which makes it impossible for me to see that red dot. This isn’t usually a problem, but for something that small, I just cannot see it.

Fixed for next release.

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/axe-edit-iii-0-07-30-public-beta.141256/

Back
Top Bottom