Modifier for delay ducking

Dramelot

Power User
I'm working on adjusting delay mix with expression pedal. I'm able to achieve smooth delay mix changes with controlling both delay mix and level modifiers with expression pedal.
I think it would be a nice feature to be able to adjust ducking parameter with expression pedal as well.

Gonna throw this out again.
It is kind of a pain to balance the level of the delay with the mix modifiers.
I would love to have the ability to go from a dryer rhythm mix to a David Gilmore trip,
I think adding a modifier to the ducking might do it.
If i missed a way of controlling this parameter with cc someone let me know.
And,, Cliff is it hard to add these modifiers.
I'll gladly trade some of my licks to you for some of your brains lol.

Duane

Dramelot,

See topic:
http://www.fractalaudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=15313

Same issue here.
I've asked countless times that a cc could be assigned to parameters that can't have a controller assigned to them.
No replies, no explanation why it couldn't be done.
If you know the sysex, you should be able to program steps of Ducking level but I don't know of any pedal that can send sysex for continuous sending sysex.

Hi MisterE,
Thanks for the history, I guess its just not in the cards for implementing something like this. And if everyone got their wish, well we would be even more spoiled that we are, lol. We are pretty fortunate to have what controllable parameters we got, just wishing for a little more.
ttyl
Duane

Dramelot,

That's the spirit.
I also feel that we're already spoiled rotten with the Axe-fx and the continuous efforts of Cliff to keep improving on what was a fantastic piece of gear to begin with.
So I don't want to sound like I'm not happy that I didn't get my wish.
But if enough people would want such a feature, perhaps our wishes may come true.

I would be very happy if Cliff could at least tell us if it's impossible for this or that reason or perhaps that it is possible but right now it's not on top of the priority list.

Back
Top Bottom