• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish Modeling of the 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpj1333

Inspired
proud owner of fractal gear here using this thread for what it was intended for getting attacked for no reason by people that don’t work for fractal And act like communists

Tpj1333

Inspired
@chris please create an ellitist form for all The people that can’t accept my wish that’s doing no harm to any one I’m trying to hear from fractal not the communist ellitist axe fx party
This is what this thread is meant for

chris

Legend!
Sorry I always thought you were :sweatsmile:
i was, but requested to not be. the weight of words as a moderator were being skewed, when i was trying to say simple opinion things. people took it like law since i'm a forum moderator *shrug*

DLC86

Power User
i was, but requested to not be. the weight of words as a moderator were being skewed, when i was trying to say simple opinion things. people took it like law since i'm a forum moderator *shrug*
That's surely a hard job..

chris

Legend!
the wish of this thread and the others that you made that were locked or deleted is understood. who wouldn't want the improvements ported to the Axe-Fx II.

the reality is that it simply cannot happen. the Axe-Fx III has over 2x the CPU power of the Axe2, and that hardware is needed for the improvements.

asking over and over is not going to make it happen. FAS has already ported as much of the Ares generation of amp modeling to the Axe2. if anymore can be added, it will be. but it cannot and will never have everything the Axe3 has.

software requires hardware. that's the difference and the concrete reason why it won't happen.

your wish stands, but the same factual reason is there each time.

Tpj1333

Inspired
the wish of this thread and the others that you made that were locked or deleted is understood. who wouldn't want the improvements ported to the Axe-Fx II.

the reality is that it simply cannot happen. the Axe-Fx III has over 2x the CPU power of the Axe2, and that hardware is needed for the improvements.

asking over and over is not going to make it happen. FAS has already ported as much of the Ares generation of amp modeling to the Axe2. if anymore can be added, it will be. but it cannot and will never have everything the Axe3 has.

software requires hardware. that's the difference and the concrete reason why it won't happen.

your wish stands, but the same factual reason is there each time.
Unless you have direct ties to fractal and know what’s going on behind the scenes then my wish stands

electronpirate

Cliff has stated REPEATEDLY that 'when possible' FAS will port improvements to the II, but as Chris has rightly pointed out, it's extremely unlikely that you will get this request due to hardware limitations...it's not a question of effort.

chris

Legend!
Unless you have direct ties to fractal and know what’s going on behind the scenes then my wish stands
i and others have done a good amount of work on the Axe3 before it was released. the devil is in the forum signature.

Tpj1333

Inspired
Cliff has stated REPEATEDLY that 'when possible' FAS will port improvements to the II, but as Chris has rightly pointed out, it's extremely unlikely that you will get this request due to hardware limitations...it's not a question of effort.
So he didn’t say it’s impossible so there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom