Wish Model My [Insert Effect Name Here]?

jshirkey

Experienced
If you're taking requests, I'd send some pedals to model. Are you guys open to the idea? Or do you have your own list of fx you hope to add?

Thanks.

Is fractal actually working on new fx currently?

The hog/pog stuff would be really cool.. Suppose that's similar to the synth block
Anything from strymon also! Love their stuff. Some of the formant patches on the möbius are really cool.

Personally, rather than requesting that my [awesome pedal] be modeled, I'd rather they continue to add more advanced parameters and more flexibility to every effect block. For example, an improved polyphonic mode in the pitch block, a send/return insert on the feedback loop in the delay block, additional "circuit" options in the drive block, an 8-band parametric EQ type, autofade out on the looper, etc.

That is assuming that the FAS Wizards grant FX8 users a full grid in a future update. Without the grid, yes absolutely, model this [awesome pedal] as a block type please.

for me i'd rather see some of the boutique drives. i know they are all mostly variants but there are some seriously great sounding pedals out there.

Personally, rather than requesting that my [awesome pedal] be modeled, I'd rather they continue to add more advanced parameters and more flexibility to every effect block. For example, an improved polyphonic mode in the pitch block, a send/return insert on the feedback loop in the delay block, additional "circuit" options in the drive block, an 8-band parametric EQ type, autofade out on the looper, etc.

That is assuming that the FAS Wizards grant FX8 users a full grid in a future update. Without the grid, yes absolutely, model this [awesome pedal] as a block type please.

I'd always hoped that they'd come out with an upgrade wherein you'd see your modeled effect's controls on screen and get to adjust them as in the original (using knobs and/or pedals). I used to perform back int he 80's with a table full of stomp boxes in front of me. The fun you can have twiddling the knobs of a Memory Man Deluxe... Imagine screens ful of FX that worked exactly like the originals with the same control layouts!

I'd always hoped that they'd come out with an upgrade wherein you'd see your modeled effect's controls on screen and get to adjust them as in the original (using knobs and/or pedals). I used to perform back int he 80's with a table full of stomp boxes in front of me. The fun you can have twiddling the knobs of a Memory Man Deluxe... Imagine screens ful of FX that worked exactly like the originals with the same control layouts!

The l6 m13 was close with its 4 effects blocks each with 5 knobs. Too bad the sounds were trash!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For us bassists: SansAmp BassDriver D.I. and/or SansAmp ParaDriver D.I., or else add a close approximation of those pedals' "Presence" knob to some of the existing drive blocks.

Back
Top Bottom