MOAR METAL: Every Hour Kills new track on Revolver

Love it, those synth parts are wicked. And as usual production and tones are sick. Also dig the vocals. Last but not least, im never disappointed with your solos, great chops man!

September cant come soon enough!

Thanks dudes!

I'm already stoked to work on new material, the new tones I'm pulling with the latest updates are making my balls heavy!!!

This mix was definitely synth heavy I'd like to do something a bit more guitar-centric.

Your tones are always incredible, Sacha. Got any tips for making it sit like that in the mix? The guitars sound pretty dark and resonant, like there's a room mic/ir being used somewhere. If you do any sort of production consulting via Skype I'd love to empty my bank account into yours. :encouragement:

Thanks dudes!

I'm already stoked to work on new material, the new tones I'm pulling with the latest updates are making my balls heavy!!!

This mix was definitely synth heavy I'd like to do something a bit more guitar-centric.

Its a tough balance but you guys obviously know how to arrange properly so that your not stepping over each other. Good stuff!

Thanks peepz!!! :)

Your tones are always incredible, Sacha. Got any tips for making it sit like that in the mix? The guitars sound pretty dark and resonant, like there's a room mic/ir being used somewhere. If you do any sort of production consulting via Skype I'd love to empty my bank account into yours. :encouragement:

Well that's a big topic haha! There's a lot of factors, but tracking properly and then finding the right IR are some big ones. There is no room mic although I'd like to experiment with that more, most of the ones I've tried so far have sounded pretty shit. There is a lot of ambiance in the keys and vocals already so I don't want to cloud things up too much. Another huge factor in the 'guitar' tone is the bass of course. Maybe I'll release some stems for you guys to check out each track separated...

In regards to lessons yeah I do that quite often actually. If you're interested shoot me a PM and we can talk about it more!

Its a tough balance but you guys obviously know how to arrange properly so that your not stepping over each other. Good stuff!

Thanks a lot, that's definitely a key thing that I learned a lot more as the process went on. Having things double in the same register doesn't actually make them huge as you might initially think, it got a lot better when I started separating parts and registers.

Eh guys! Thanks for listening. I just actually sold my interface, I'm getting a new computer + interface so all my audio stuff is in flux right meow. I'll print the stems for ya once I get everything back up and running again!

Back
Top Bottom