MOAEE - Electric Mistress Flanger

FYI this has been updated an is in Yeks preset collection
Could you (or anyone else who has purchased the preset) post a sound clip? This alone would make me buy the preset(s).

Or if Yek would be so kind just to post the block(s), it’d make quite a few of the Electric Mistress lurkers really happy....

Hallo javajunkie,

I very appreciated Your Post concerning the EHX Electric Mistress Flanger and its representative effect block on Fractal Audio Systems. I don't have any experience with flanger settings but I like the sound of your sound files and would like to replicate it on my system. Regrettably, I am not able to load Your flanger blocks posted in the forum on my FX8 as I got an error message that effect block presets from an AXE systems could not be loaded in an FX8. As I assume, that the effect blocks (from the view of internal specifications) are the same in FX8 and AXE systems, respectively, it would be nice, if You could post the settings to be adjusted in the flanger block of my FX8 manually.

Thanks and kind regards, Frank

Hi javajunkie, I wanted to help a new user
Ciao javajunkie, volevo aiutare un nuovo utente

But your Mistress presets no longer work well with the FW Quantum 8.xx :(
Ma i tuoi preset Mistress, non funzionano più bene con il FW Quantum 8.xx

Can you help us with images, :rolleyes:
Ci puoi aiutare con delle immagini,

or with new presets updated to Quntum 8.xx ? :D
o con nuovi preset aggiornati a Quntum 8.xx ?

at the moment the MATRIX preset works (bad) :mad:
al momento funziona (male) il preset MATRIX

Thank you for your kind cooperation
grazie per la tua gentile collaborazione

Wish Civil War Big Muff and 70s EHX Electric Mistress

Hallo javajunkie,

I very appreciated Your Post concerning the EHX Electric Mistress Flanger and its representative effect block on Fractal Audio Systems. I don't have any experience with flanger settings but I like the sound of your sound files and would like to replicate it on my system. Regrettably, I am not able to load Your flanger blocks posted in the forum on my FX8 as I got an error message that effect block presets from an AXE systems could not be loaded in an FX8. As I assume, that the effect blocks (from the view of internal specifications) are the same in FX8 and AXE systems, respectively, it would be nice, if You could post the settings to be adjusted in the flanger block of my FX8 manually.

Thanks and kind regards, Frank
Try these settings frb@

Mistress MATRIX (AXE FX II - XL)

Pages FLANGER
Effect Type = Analog Mono (Stereo Jet !?!)
Rate = 0.254 Hz
Tempo = None
Depth = 0.0 %
Delay Time = 3.387 ms
Feedback = 75 %
Auto depth = off
LFO Type = Triangle
LFO Phase = 180.0 deg
LFO Hicut = 50.0 Hz
LFO Bypass Reset = off
Thru-Zero = off
Dry Delay = 0.0 %