"MLM Switch Combo" Options

guitarcal

Inspired
Received my FC-12 yesterday, very impressed so far! It is very well thought out and very easy to use.

Quick questions and / or possible wish list items:

Is it possible to assign the "MLM Switch Combo" to a different set of switches?
For example, if I wanted to place on the left side of my controller using switches 1 & 7.

Also, would it possible to assign switch combinations to different functions. For example, if I rock my foot from heel to toe on switches 2 & 8, I would be able to access another layout, or if over 3 & 9 I could access the tuner or change scenes.

Moving "MLM switch Combo" to another set of switches?
No.
Setting up other combos? No .

Personally I don't see the need for moving the MLM switch combo when you can disable the function and assign 1 switch to do the same thing. Less likely to bork it up when playing live.

Personally I don't see the need for moving the MLM switch combo when you can disable the function and assign 1 switch to do the same thing. Less likely to bork it up when playing live.

Maybe a little more valuable for the FC-6?
Assigning 1 switch isn’t quite as big of a deal for the FC-12, but it is still taking a switch to navigate between layouts. I would think FC-6 users would be all for this since there are less switches.

I created a layout that had 6 scenes across the bottom and arranged 6 layouts (from the MLM) across the top buttons in the order I wanted them. I also altered all of those layouts to suit me.

Back
Top Bottom