• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

"MLM Switch Combo" Options

guitarcal

Inspired
Received my FC-12 yesterday, very impressed so far! It is very well thought out and very easy to use.

Quick questions and / or possible wish list items:

Is it possible to assign the "MLM Switch Combo" to a different set of switches?
For example, if I wanted to place on the left side of my controller using switches 1 & 7.

Also, would it possible to assign switch combinations to different functions. For example, if I rock my foot from heel to toe on switches 2 & 8, I would be able to access another layout, or if over 3 & 9 I could access the tuner or change scenes.

GuitarDojo

Moving "MLM switch Combo" to another set of switches?
No.
Setting up other combos? No .

Personally I don't see the need for moving the MLM switch combo when you can disable the function and assign 1 switch to do the same thing. Less likely to bork it up when playing live.

guitarcal

Inspired
Personally I don't see the need for moving the MLM switch combo when you can disable the function and assign 1 switch to do the same thing. Less likely to bork it up when playing live.
Maybe a little more valuable for the FC-6?
Assigning 1 switch isn’t quite as big of a deal for the FC-12, but it is still taking a switch to navigate between layouts. I would think FC-6 users would be all for this since there are less switches.

trancegodz

Power User
I created a layout that had 6 scenes across the bottom and arranged 6 layouts (from the MLM) across the top buttons in the order I wanted them. I also altered all of those layouts to suit me.

Top Bottom