MLM inaccessible from Perform layout

ElectricPhase

Fractal Fanatic
Not a big deal for those who are familiar with the FC switching system, but the default Perform layout has the center switch 'hold' set to change views. I found nothing in the Peform layout set to the MLM....so unless you assign a switch, you're stuck there.

Easiest fix is to assign the 'tap' of the center switch in the UTILS view to the MLM. Just a heads up for new users who might be confused.

Not a big deal for those who are familiar with the FC switching system, but the default Perform layout has the center switch 'hold' set to change views. I found nothing in the Peform layout set to the MLM....so unless you assign a switch, you're stuck there.

Easiest fix is to assign the 'tap' of the center switch in the UTILS view to the MLM. Just a heads up for new users who might be confused.

you assign the switch to link the layout
i used the middle always so its easy to remember

Right. In the rest of the default layouts, the 'hold' function of the center switch goes to the MLM. In the Perform layout, holding the center switch navigates between views. There is no assignment anywhere in the layout to invoke the MLM. I suggested adding the tap function in the UTIL view of the Perform layout because it is not already assigned to anything. ;)

Right. In the rest of the default layouts, the 'hold' function of the center switch goes to the MLM. In the Perform layout, holding the center switch navigates between views. There is no assignment anywhere in the layout to invoke the MLM. I suggested adding the tap function in the UTIL view of the Perform layout because it is not already assigned to anything. ;)

its up to you really if you want it to be the same functionality as the other layouts you can do that

my perform layout has the holds as follows
sw 1 loads the FX layout 4
sw2. Loads the MLM
sw3 Loads the tuner

Did u do your fix in Fm3 edit or the Fm3 front?

Back
Top Bottom