MLB POSTSEASON.........YOU IN???

bradlake

Axe-Master
My personal favorite time of the sports year .....especially the last couple years as a Cubs fan...Could be a great playoff season. Does anybody care anymore?

I have high hopes--but low expectations--for my Papi-free Sox. Unless Porcello starts pitching like a Cy Young winner....

You'd never know it though with all the empty seats.
That's not from lack of interest, that's pricing. Ticket prices are ridiculous. Getting there is ridiculous. Concessions are an investment. Honestly I'll probably never go to a Yankees or any NFL game again unless someone's spotting me tickets.

I live less than a mile from Wrigley.....3 minute bus from my door, or a nice walk...hopefully they won’t come back from Washington DC two games down.........

Los_Angeles_Dodgers_Logo.png

I ran post season simulation on MLB The Show 17 based on this current season.... The Cubs won the World Series again. Go Cubs!!!

I'm a Red Sox fan, but this is the Cleveland Indians year. I don't see anyone beating them. I will root for Boston (and the Cubs), but I will be surprised if anyone takes Cleveland out.

Being from Chicago and a lifelong Cubs fan..it's not like I have a Choice.
Wife is in DC at the moment representing!

Took a buddy from here up for the series last year...biggest party I've ever seen.
Hopefully, we can do it again this year.

Go Cubbies!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom