ML Zilla Strat Tones

Brownmatthall

Power User
Playing through these IR's and saying its inspiring would be an understatement. Been building patches using the new cab pack and while I was working through the set for my strat I ended up working a weird chord idea into something useable and figured I'd use it to show case some cleans and rhythm tones, enjoy!

I really love strat and single coil in general played with these kinds of tones.

My guitars are mostly set up with coil splits on a push/pull but I did something different on a baritone 6 string I got recently. I have a push/pull on each pickup independently to switch between series and parallel. I really love the different options regarding tonal character. One of my favourite configurations is both pickups engaged with the bridge in parallel and the neck in series.

If I get a second baritone I might do coil splitting to have that option, your stuff sound really cool.

I really love strat and single coil in general played with these kinds of tones.

My guitars are mostly set up with coil splits on a push/pull but I did something different on a baritone 6 string I got recently. I have a push/pull on each pickup independently to switch between series and parallel. I really love the different options regarding tonal character. One of my favourite configurations is both pickups engaged with the bridge in parallel and the neck in series.

If I get a second baritone I might do coil splitting to have that option, your stuff sound really cool.
Thanks man, I've been jonesing for a strat for a while now strictly for cleans like this that sparkle straight out of the instrument but even on my super strat my favorite for cleans is the in between position because theres so much clarity in it

I can never seem to get file uploads to work on the site so I put the patch up on Axechange, the IR was actually Misha Mix 07 All Cream. Its fairly simple with a couple tweaks to the amp block per my tastes. Should nail the tone on any strat (Mine has a 40 dollar GFS prewired loaded PG with no name ceramic pups so literally any strat should sound at least as good, most likely better haha) http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=4445

I can never seem to get file uploads to work on the site so I put the patch up on Axechange, the IR was actually Misha Mix 07 All Cream. Its fairly simple with a couple tweaks to the amp block per my tastes. Should nail the tone on any strat (Mine has a 40 dollar GFS prewired loaded PG with no name ceramic pups so literally any strat should sound at least as good, most likely better haha) http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=4445

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom