ML Vintage Combo Bundle " Preset Cab Bundle" folder

Niko

Inspired
Just purchased Ml Vintage combo pack. Sorry for dumb question //// what is "Preset Cab Bundle" folder. Is it suggested amp settings or what . I load it as a preset and it comes with empty cab ? Am i supposed to load it as cab?

Just purchased Ml Vintage combo pack. Sorry for dumb question //// what is "Preset Cab Bundle" folder. Is it suggested amp settings or what . I load it as a preset and it comes with empty cab ? Am i supposed to load it as cab?
Preset Cab Bundle is an axefx preset and a ML Vintage Cab,when you try to the save the preset it will ask you where you want to save the cab,save the cab then load it

A bundle is a preset saved with the speaker Impulse Response in it as well. When you import it into the AxeFX it should place the cab portion of the syx file in the Scratch Pad (and update the cab block accordingly), when you click save it should prompt you to ask where in the user cab slots you would like to save the IR (and update the cab block accordingly). When you import a preset bundle Axe-Edit should pop up a little message telling you that it's a bundle and that you will be prompted for a user location for the cab on save....

Not sure why you're getting an empty cab. How did you load it as a preset? With the "Import button" or dragging and dropping onto Axe-Edit? I personally have no experience with loading bundles via Fractal-Bot or Fractool, not sure what either of those do with them, but they work as advertised when imported with Axe-Edit

Thanks guys. I just use tools> manage presets. I will try load it using import option. Thanks again for your help.

Back
Top Bottom