ML USA Djent vs Cab Pack 13 ML USA Bulb!!

Not to crash the thread but I did my own comparison of the cab packs 13 and djent (also through 7 in there for a control) and the difference is pretty amazing! I only changed the IR through all 3 sound clips and used no post EQ. I compared the SM57-MD421 02 IR for all packs. This test just adds more clarity to how great the djent pack is. The presets sounds pretty good too!

is the first one pack 13 ???? I liked that one the best....

I have a quick question, I noticed on my axe fx 3 that it has some ml djent and bulb cabs. Does anyone know if the axe 3 comes with these packs already or if I’d still have to get them? I’m a axe fx noob so I don’t know much about the axe

I have a quick question, I noticed on my axe fx 3 that it has some ml djent and bulb cabs. Does anyone know if the axe 3 comes with these packs already or if I’d still have to get them? I’m a axe fx noob so I don’t know much about the axe
Axe-Fx III only has a few samples of those Cab Packs which have hundreds of captures of each cabinet. They were put in as samples so people could decide which pack was for them prior to purchasing. :)

What is the difference between Mega Oversize and Cab Pack 13?
That's a different cabinet altogether - both have the nice original spec V30s in them but Cab Pack 13 is a slant and Mega Oversize is a straight cab. I now own both of those cabinets by the way. Mega Oversize has been captured with a lot more brightness variation.

Back
Top Bottom