ML USA Bass is out now! Check these sound samples.

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
Here's the announcement from Facebook with information on what's included:

Here's a softer song in which ML USA Bass glues everything together with close to zero post processing:

But to really hear the character of the IR's it's good to hear them with some dirt on them:

The pack comes with 16 mix ready Preset-Cab Bundles and I used them for this clip that demonstrates them in and out of a mix:

Luckily we have talented people in this community like Shaun Burke who creates these awesome "only bass" songs that are using ML USA Bass:

https://soundcloud.com/shaunbmusic/the-chase

https://soundcloud.com/shaunbmusic/the-low-down

Have fun guys! :)

sounds huge
Cheers buddy! Overall it smoothens out those harsh highs that pop out in an ugly way and gives a very natural full low end to your mix. Can't go wrong with it. My recommendation is to find that one IR that does the job for you and not bother mixing it. Personally I've been really happy with "R121 E1" for just about everything I'm working on. :)

I was so lucky as to have a sneak preview of ML's latest offering. I can say hands down it's one of my favorites yet. Not only does it include a boat load of IRs, but even more useful to me, it includes a bunch of presets. Literally, there wasn't a single preset that wasn't extremely usable right out of the box. To boot, they cover a huge range of genres as well. These presets are SUPER PRO. At they very least, they serve as an awesome starting point for dialing in a great tone. As always, incredible work, ML!

I was so lucky as to have a sneak preview of ML's latest offering. I can say hands down it's one of my favorites yet. Not only does it include a boat load of IRs, but even more useful to me, it includes a bunch of presets. Literally, there wasn't a single preset that wasn't extremely usable right out of the box. To boot, they cover a huge range of genres as well. These presets are SUPER PRO. At they very least, they serve as an awesome starting point for dialing in a great tone. As always, incredible work, ML!
Oh man thank you for the nice mini-review Brock. Much appreciated. :)

Oh nice.
Adding presets in is really great idea. Should have an incubus one in there though :)
I have a lot of trouble with bass tone but I think I got something 70% from my own Hammer IRs , I'm on a plugin spending spree at the moment so might just pick up a couple of cab packs in the next week or two.

Back
Top Bottom